napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms or gear

Jwest

I'm a newbie here my goal is to bulk. I'm 46 years old I'm 5' 8 I weigh 195. Ive been trt since the age of 40. I've been in the gym for a year now and would like to see better results. I've done a lot of reading on sarms and gear and can't really dedcide what would be more beneficial for me any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time guys.

Last edited:
I'm a newbie here my goal is to bulk. I'm 46 years old I'm 5' 8 I weigh 195. Ive been trt since the age of 40. I've been in the gym for a year now and would like to see better results. I've done a lot of reading on sarms and gear and can't really dedcide what would be more beneficial for me any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time guys.

Try sarms first Bro... it would be a great combo with your TRT... You then can always go up to an AAS cycle if your not satisfied.... but sarms are pretty powerful ... just my opinion

After a year of training Sarms would be the better route right now. They also don't have the side effcts and suppression of steroids. What exactly is your goals?

Definitely be patient. Sarms would be a good option but I don't recommend jumping right into steroids so quickly. You have a lot of results to gain still on trt or a trt sarm mix. Dylan's stack looks pretty good. I always say throw in mk677 but that's just me.

i gave you the full layout so you are good to go... let me know if you have any further questions...

Top Bottom