napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

SARMS and fatigue

Iwannagofaster

VIP Member
Hey there guys. A month and a half back I ran a SARMS stack for a couple of weeks. All at Dylan and Rick's recommend doses. Honestly, I felt like I was hit over a truck after a few days. The SR visual sides showed up within the first week. I was ready for that. The SR was working for sure. My metabolism was on fire. After day one, I was in the restroom 5 x a day for a couple of days. My appetite was huge. My experience with SR has always been those 2 things. Higher metabolism for me means always hungry and I burn through the food hyper fast and end up in the restroom. Here was what I ran.

GW
SR
RAD
Ostarime
LGD
SR

I had to come off after almost 2 weeks. I was just too beaten down. I decided to wait 2 weeks and try again. This time I did some research and found out that RAD can make you tired. So I took out the RAD and S4 to see how I would feel. Same result. Metabolism went up. Hungry all the time. In the restroom making more room for more food. All the right things. Except I felt worn out by 1pm every day and it lasted all day and into the night. After a week I stopped. Any suggestions guys? I want to make it work. Here was the last run.

GW
SR
LGD
Ostarine

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

If that's normal then how can you workout or enjoy your day on it? I've run SARMS before but not several compounds like this. I'm almost thinking that I need to start with low doses and build up.

I've never ran SARMs before but it seems like an awdul lot. I've never heard of anybody running that many together so maybe just start with maybe 2 and work ur way up 1 at a time and see which one(s) are doin it to ya or if its just overload in general.

Yeah. I will do that. I'm running test so there's really no need for the RAD but maybe lgd, osta, gw, sr. Mild doses to start.

Very strange bud. It almost sounds to me like you were experiencing signs of overtraining. I've done that before myself and that's how I felt. What's your training like and when was the last time you took a deload or better yet...full week off the gym?

It could be. I'm pretty familiar with over training and chemical induced fatigue. It almost felt like the end of a cycle when some of the compounds were harsh.

It could be. I'm pretty familiar with over training and chemical induced fatigue. It almost felt like the end of a cycle when some of the compounds were harsh.

I would take a little time off, or just deload a bit. Listen to your body and see if that's a major factor in this

Never got any fatigue from RAD. In fact besides GW its my favourite sarm. I feel like a god on it , especially when combined with S4 that im currently cycling. I would do what Rick recommends and see what happens.....

Thanks. Ive been clean for several months other than the SARMS so I think I will approach it lightly and build.

Top Bottom