napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

SARMS

How does the body processes or absorb them? I know how they work once in the body but how do they make it through the liver without a 17a?

makingains said:
How does the body processes or absorb them? I know how they work once in the body but how do they make it through the liver without a 17a?

Your body absorbs them just like it does any oral.compounds do not require methylation to be absorbed and used by the body. After ingestion the body takes the compound into the bloodstream by the stomach where it is used and distributed among the body. There is no liver toxicity from methylation which is another nice benefit of sarms

Follow up question. Is there a way to test or tell the quality of a SARM? Like say purity or whatever? Follow up to the follow up. What is the mg per ml and ml per bottle in the SARMs from pure essence. Thanks.

makingains said:
Follow up question. Is there a way to test or tell the quality of a SARM? Like say purity or whatever? Follow up to the follow up. What is the mg per ml and ml per bottle in the SARMs from pure essence. Thanks.
Ok i found the answer to mg per ml and ml per bottle. But still wondering how to tell if one brand is better than the next?

makingains said:
makingains said:
Ok i found the answer to mg per ml and ml per bottle. But still wondering how to tell if one brand is better than the next?

As far as telling quality, you are going to have to go by reputation and feedback from people. There are a lot of sketchy companies out there when it comes to sarms, so you just have to weed through them. I can personally vouch for the quality of Pure Essence which is known for the high level of quality and purity. They have a high standard they maintain. Just look around at any of the logs on this forum if you want user feedback on any of them

Top Bottom