napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Samson Supplies Review

Geo2042

I ordered and followed instructions and just like they said is how I got my package. They said 7 business days and got it in 6 business days. Package was very discreet, fast to respond and very polite. I look forward to seeing my results. I will share what I feel and how gains come along.

Attachments

• 32AAE3BE-C31C-4CEC-B121-91A63B675947.jpg
    32AAE3BE-C31C-4CEC-B121-91A63B675947.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 28
  • 70C9D53D-F78D-4803-914B-F36E89DD47D0.jpg
    70C9D53D-F78D-4803-914B-F36E89DD47D0.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 21
I ordered and followed instructions and just like they said is how I got my package. They said 7 business days and got it in 6 business days. Package was very discreet, fast to respond and very polite. I look forward to seeing my results. I will share what I feel and how gains come along.

Thank you for your support!

Thanks for sharing...

SAMSON's consistency is what creates a positive experience.

PM me for a price list or message me on Wickr messaging app (cbbram) for security and faster communication.

Thanks for sharing...

PM me for a price list or message me on Wickr messaging app (cbbram) for security and faster communication.

Ccbram will take care of you! We have been in business for over 13 years now! He is a welcome addition to our organization!! He is one of the most trusted voices in the bodybuilding community and we are honored to have him aboard.

Samson?s List?

Thanks for sharing...

Just signed up, I?ve been using Samson for a few years now and my last order was in December 2019 right before they said they were going to start using bitcoin in 2020. Tried to ask for a list price in February and March but haven?t heard anything figured it was due to the pandemic but I?ve read multiple posts of people receiving products still. I have the same email that people are using unless there?s a different route to do so. Just liked the quality of their products and the fact that it?s mailed USPS and any issues are addressed quickly. Thanks for your help.

Just signed up, I?ve been using Samson for a few years now and my last order was in December 2019 right before they said they were going to start using bitcoin in 2020. Tried to ask for a list price in February and March but haven?t heard anything figured it was due to the pandemic but I?ve read multiple posts of people receiving products still. I have the same email that people are using unless there?s a different route to do so. Just liked the quality of their products and the fact that it?s mailed USPS and any issues are addressed quickly. Thanks for your help.
You can contact me for any assistance required. I sent you a private message.

We answer emails throughout the day and as quickly as possible. If you have not received a return email from us within 6 hours, check your spam box or email us again. If nothing there, try a different email provider as some providers block securenym.net.

We answer emails throughout the day and as quickly as possible. If you have not received a return email from us within 6 hours, check your spam box or email us again. If nothing there, try a different email provider as some providers block securenym.net.
True... I ALWAYS receive a reply the same day.

Top Bottom