napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Samson Supplies Log

Blacklabeldc10

I received my pack yesterday from Samson to do my log for you guys. Being that it’s off season I’m going to run an old school cycle of

Weeks 1-12 Test Cyp 750 mg
Weeks 1-12 Deca 600 mg
Weeks 1-4 Dbol 50 mg

Samson has great customer service and my pack arrived within 6 days including weekends so more like 4 days.

I will add some pics of what I look like before I start next week!

IIMG_1825.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Nice looks good, and tabs are they tabs or capsules. U running any ai with the dbol? That was a super fast td..cant wait to see the gains bro. And wats ur pct look like just curious

Last edited:
Nice!! You're gonna like the APT gear from Samson. I've ran a few of his oils, anavar, ADex, hgh and loved it all. Samson's hgh is top notch for generic. I wish I had the time to run a detailed log, I'd have been all over that deal. Enjoy brother!

I love reading excellent reviews from our sources. Gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside knowing that you have solid options.

Nice looks good, and tabs are they tabs or capsules. U running any ai with the dbol? That was a super fast td..cant wait to see the gains bro. And wats ur pct look like just curious
during cycle i'm taking 1mg of arimidex eod since the dbol converts so easy. previous cycles of dbol this has worked the best for my body. if it needs adjusting ill adapt.
Clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
Nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
MK-2866 25 mg day (4 weeks)
GW-501516 20 mg day

So started this cycle yesterday! I’ve started my offseason diet 12 weeks ago coming off a cut/recomp. Here’s my current
pics. Already gained 15 lbs from just a higher calorie diet after cutting current weight is 232 lbs. let’s see how much tissue we can pack on thanks to Samson!

IMG_1865.jpgIMG_1866.jpgIMG_1867.jpg

week 2 nothing really to report but the dbol is fire. Really potent stuff. I feel it kick in within 20 minutes of consumption. Definitely recommend this!

Have always loved dbol instant strenght and well being is great. These days I will just use it as a 2 week kickstart anything after that my BP is going up and estro levels. Interested in this log .

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

No problem I’ll update at least once per week probably more often when I feel the other compounds kick in. Thank for allowing me to run the log.

Week 3 feeling strong! eating more bc appetite is stupid! it seems as the remainder of fat i have is disappearing and i'm putting on some decent muscle tissue! Surprisingly not bloated/holding water like most dbol cycles cause. anyway i feel great everything is coming together and working great

Week 4 everything is going great. Weight is up more without bloat and holding water. getting bloodwork done friday to check test levels

Is there another Samson log going on?

There is supposed to be another log to be run by Orbit. I sent him a pm back on 2/4 and he said that he would start a log a week later. So far he has not done so. I sent him another pm a couple days ago asking when he is going to run it but I have not heard back yet. I am hoping he will live up to his part of the deal.

Top Bottom