napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

SAMSON HGH and TESTO order feedback

misko

If you never want to worry about BS and quality of a product stop here. Been ordering from Samson for two years now. Mostly their high quality HGH and some testo. Always super fast service and quality product with visible results. A+

Who the fuck are they? Are they represented on this forum? If not, thanks, but you can earn your freebies crashing boards for them elsewhere bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who the fuck are they? Are they represented on this forum? If not, thanks, but you can earn your freebies crashing boards for them elsewhere bro.

They don't have a rep but they're sponsor on the forum last I knew.

Oh well just being territorial now that I'm aware cool beans. No harm meant towards a sponsored source.

Last edited:
Oh well just being territorial now that I'm aware cool beans. No harm meant towards a sponsored source.

No problem with that bro lol. Ya samson has been here pretty much from the start. Hes keeps himself more private. Good guy.

I have been using Samson for over 6 years now and they consistently deliver high-quality products, without fail. Delivery takes only a few days, the prices are excellent and I have always gotten excellent results. If you are looking for a professional and reliable merchant, no need to look any further. I have referred all my friends to them and everyone says the same. I will continue to use them in the years to come - A+. Good job guys!

Top Bottom