samson
Steroidify.com
PSL        pharmalady
roidvisorrobolics
irondaddy
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Samson Domestic Source

Samson Domestic Source

Hello. We are the longest operating domestic source in the U.S. We have achieved this by incorporating the highest security protocols in order to keep our customers safe as well as ourselves. We do not operate via website. All operations are through emails. We offer high quality pct products as well as oral and injectible steroids and Hgh. Everything is shipped from within the U.S. No customs!

Email us for our latest list at: [email protected]

Proviron 25mg tabs are now in stock!

Email us for our latest list at [email protected]

Pharma grade Nolvadex is now in stock. Email us for our latest list at [email protected]

Hello everyone,

I'd just like to say that I, and many others that I have referred to Samson Supplies has been more than happy with their service and their products. I have held many fitness certs, ran clubs and fitness departments including Golds, Olypmus , LA Fitness and Retro Fitness. I was also a top competetitor in the NPC light heavies during the 90's headed to the nationals, stopped competing for a while then started back in the masters about 10 years ago, still a top competetitor. I have been doing business with Samson since that time purchasing frequently every year. Their products have not only been some of the cleanest and best I've ever used, but the staff is more than great. I've only lost one order during these years and they took care of me right away, no questions asked. I know that there are sources out there that are cheaper but I'm telling you, the service and the products are top of the line. If you wanna' be the best, you've gotta' use the best.....these guys are the best.
    Masters Champ

I have been using products from Samson for about four years, always with great results. Communication is fast and secure, as is packaging and shipping; turnaround from order to receipt is extremely reliable and quick. My go to source! Keep up the great work!

Benzboyx2

Thank you for your business and feedback!

Email us for our latest list at [email protected]

Yeah, I have been using Samson Supplies for around 10 years now with nothing but great things to say. Was referred to them when IP and Firefly went out of business about a decade back now and have used them as my go to domestic since. Thanks for the years of awesome service!

Iíve been on Sampson for a little over a year now and I have to say that they are 100% legit. The product is clean and great. Communication is always great never had a issue with the shipping. Always first class. Just cause a product is cheeper donít make it better. If anyone is looking to take the next step in on there lvl definitely give these people a try it will be the best decision you made.

plain n simple.......Samson comes thru........quality gear, on time, honest, gets back to you within 24 hrs..........I mean just highly recommend his gear is smooth, sides are minimal, and gains are ridiculous. Highly recommend.

Quote Originally Posted by quet12 View Post
    plain n simple.......Samson comes thru........quality gear, on time, honest, gets back to you within 24 hrs..........I mean just highly recommend his gear is smooth, sides are minimal, and gains are ridiculous. Highly recommend.
    Thank you and welcome to the board!