PSL        esarms.com        ULTIMA Pharmaceutical
bannednutrition.com
samson
PSL        pharmalady
Steroidify.comroidvisor
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Samson Domestic Source

Hello everyone! Just wanted to say that Samson Supply gear is probably the only gear that actually works. There testosterone is the only testosterone I have ever taken that actually increases my sex drive. I literally walk around with a raging hard-on all day long. For some reason, I do not get that feeling with any other type of gear from any other type of lab. Kind of makes you question what the hell these other labs are selling you? Samson is definitely the way to go

Quote Originally Posted by Carthage View Post
    Hello everyone! Just wanted to say that Samson Supply gear is probably the only gear that actually works. There testosterone is the only testosterone I have ever taken that actually increases my sex drive. I literally walk around with a raging hard-on all day long. For some reason, I do not get that feeling with any other type of gear from any other type of lab. Kind of makes you question what the hell these other labs are selling you? Samson is definitely the way to go
    Thank you for your business!

Good until 10/31.

All orders will receive 1 free 10ml vial of their choice. Plus: All orders over $450 will receive an additional free vial!!

To receive vial, you must mention you are a isarms member when you place your order.

Email us for our latest list at [email protected]
    Last edited by SAMSON SUPPLIES; 10-30-2019 at 05:26 PM.

Only 2 days left for the sale!!

Email us for our list at [email protected]

Today is the last day to get in on this offer!!

Halotestin now in stock!!

Email us for our current list at [email protected]

4 days left on our sale!! 10% off everything on our list. Sale ends 11/15/20

Been using Samson for years and nothing but top notch delivery on all levels every time.

Products ordered: APT MIX 3 500, APT Winny tabs

Ordering process: Fast, convenient and inexpensive

Shipping: extremely fast, discrete and all items received as ordered.

If you’re new to order from Samson supplies I would highly recommend. Gear is top notch and I always receive great results each time seems better than the last.

3 days left for the sale!

Yixin Anavar on sale!

email us for our list at [email protected]

We have been in business for over 13 years now!!! We have survived because we know how to operate safely and securely. Plus, we take care of our customers and offer high quality products. Email us for our latest list and see why we have survived all of these years without interruption at [email protected]