PSL        pharmalady
Steroidify.comroidvisor
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Samson Domestic Source

Hgh is back in stock!

Email us for our latest list at [email protected]

Nomad Nomatropin gh coming soon!

I think you guys legitimately are the longest operating domestic source in the US. I remember ordering from samson 10 years ago and at that point in time they had been around forever already. Got some great GH from them back in the day. Happy to see that you're still around.

Quote Originally Posted by CityMuscle View Post
    I think you guys legitimately are the longest operating domestic source in the US. I remember ordering from samson 10 years ago and at that point in time they had been around forever already. Got some great GH from them back in the day. Happy to see that you're still around.
    Yes, with the exception of one other source, we are the only domestic source to survive Operation Raw Deal back in 2007 and still be here today.

Quote Originally Posted by CityMuscle View Post
    With the exception of one other original IP Distributor, we are the longest operating domestic source anywhere. We know how to operate securely both for ourselves as well as our customers. We strive to supply quality products and awesome customer service. We appreciate everyone's business here!

RARE SAMSON SALE!!!

Good until 9/30/19.

All orders under $499 will receive $50 off.

All orders over $499 will receive $100 off.

PLUS: Every $450 spent will receive a free 10ml vial of their choice!

YOU MUST TELL US YOU ARE AN ISARMS MEMBER TO RECEIVE DISCOUNT.

NPP is back in stock!!

email us for our latest list at [email protected]

New customer here with Samson Supplies, all I can say is OUTSTANDING!!! Easy to use and no complications with shipping or ordering supplies. They quite honestly are the best Supply company I’ve ever dealt with and I will be a long lasting customer for years to come. Want results and no hassle...GO WITH SAMSON SUPPLIES!!!

Professional, fast and honest service. Fare prices and you get what you order. This was my first order on SEP 2019 and and about to order some more. Tired of the overseas wait and risk.

Quote Originally Posted by jjandujar View Post
    Professional, fast and honest service. Fare prices and you get what you order. This was my first order on SEP 2019 and and about to order some more. Tired of the overseas wait and risk.
    Thank you for your business!!