napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

S4 made me see yellow, but made me VASKY AF

jjboyd303

So I am on my last few days of a S4 experiment. About mid way in, I started having the vision Sides. I decided to dose all 20mg an hour before Workout daily to get the maximum results from it's known Strength gains. It did give me strength gains and well veins popping like never before, which I really like. I also like the product, but I really don't like the vision Sides. It's similar to wearing sunglasses with a yellow tint, nothing to major, just weird. My question is, how long after you stop the S4 does it take for vision to return to normal? Thanks for the feedback.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depends. Most a few hours after your last dose and it's gone but for me it lasted 2-3 days before it fully subsided.

It took me around 5 days from the last dose but the last 6 weeks of the cycle I was doing double the dose.

Interesting. It's not really that bad. Just weird. It almost seems like it comes and goes. I work outside all day in a very sunny area, so it's kinda cool sometimes.

The only problem you might run into is driving at night on roads that are not lighted….I live in the middle of the woods and stone roads were a SOB at night time

You mean 50mg right? 20mg isn't even a half dose. I really wouldn't take it all at once personally but I understand you're experimenting.

You mean 50mg right? 20mg isn't even a half dose. I really wouldn't take it all at once personally but I understand you're experimenting.

Yes. It is 50, and was dosing all at once.

Last edited:
So I am on my last few days of a S4 experiment. About mid way in, I started having the vision Sides. I decided to dose all 20mg an hour before Workout daily to get the maximum results from it's known Strength gains. It did give me strength gains and well veins popping like never before, which I really like. I also like the product, but I really don't like the vision Sides. It's similar to wearing sunglasses with a yellow tint, nothing to major, just weird. My question is, how long after you stop the S4 does it take for vision to return to normal? Thanks for the feedback.

For me, vision sides subside within about 2 to 3 days after coming off of s4.

Glad you are enjoying those nice strength gains and the sick vascularity bro!

I got vascular af from S4.I had veins popping out of my quads,which I've never had before & haven't had since.Forearms were ridiculous.I plan on doing a 12 week run this Summer at 100 mgs per day.Who needs night vision anyway? ;) I'm usually asleep by 9pm.

I just started having it happen also. I thought it was because the tree pollen. I kept talking about it like everyone was seeing what I was seeing. Then I remembered that this could happen with your post! [emoji1417]

It really hasn't gone away for me at all? And my eyes are dry as mofo in the mornings now. But pollen kills me so I don't know which one or both is causing the red dry eyes.

And I work outside also it a trip like the other guy said.

I'm on day three off and still see yellow. S4 is cool, but not for this guy

The only time the vision sides really hit me was when i was dosing about 75 mgs a day, split in two. I would adjust from darkness to bright no problem, but bright to dark was completely different. It would take a good couple minutes for me to not see green/yellow. But still wasn't anything too annoying to deal with.

Top Bottom