napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

S23

lcouc3877

I found S23 on YouTube about a month ago and wanted to try it. Well I ended up only taking it for a week and then completely stopped. A week or two later I noticed my libido had definitely changed and I wasn't at my full potential. My questions is, is it fixable and if so what should I do about it? Thank you in advance!

I found S23 on YouTube about a month ago and wanted to try it. Well I ended up only taking it for a week and then completely stopped. A week or two later I noticed my libido had definitely changed and I wasn't at my full potential. My questions is, is it fixable and if so what should I do about it? Thank you in advance!
After s23 you probably need a full pct. It's basically like a steroid and highly suppressive. That's why you're experiencing what you are. We would never recommend S23 use to anyone

Watch this and see why

https://youtu.be/hQsfnNVS4pM

So, after this 4 week pct should I be back to normal?
it will take some time with something that acts a male contraceptive... thats a serious thing man... so no, not likely, it will take some time and who knows what other damage it can do ... pretty fucking ignorant to use something when you just have no clue on much of anything with it...

Top Bottom