napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

It's Official: Evo/Berd Scam

bodean30

Looks like it's official. Evo has it's first "approved source". And guess what... They sell Berd Pharmaceutical gear. Who would've guessed...

ff2c64290309da93a047f64099521cae.jpg
acf4a930f67d9b40b76adecf1e0ec7da.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Yep, it's all starting. There will be more "sources" carrying Berd approved by them to come as well

great post ! well what a suprise.sources approved have to sell wpa underground steriod rings berd pharma OR its just a made up company he runs to have another outlet to sell his own berd pharma. What pieces of shit lol.hillarious

the funniest part is the ADMIN aprroved

WPA
GEARHEAD
NEANDERTHRONE

MOD APPROVED
LEV BUTLEROV

THIS IS ALL THE SAME PERSON! THESE ARE ALL WPA ALTERS! FUXING HILLARIOUS!

Im waiting to see the first scumbag REAL evo mod that steps up and backs this bullshit scam! he will offically be the biggest piece of shit in the steriod board community after WPA.But so far it looks like the mods dont even want no part of this scam, its so fithy

This is the post. I told this guy to fuck off the fucking puppet and 5mins later my alter was banned
Lol, how do they not realize how easy they are to snuff out.

Hey I saw the thread over at meso about all this and I saw where you commented about some dumb fuck that was 6'7 looking for sarms1 and that had to be an alter. Well, you were right that was me trolling lmao

23eea4c5712417fc9df071c82b38189c.jpg

I wonder what the "interesting thing added to the pack to get through customs" is?? Any idea NY? LOL

"funny but smart", bahahaha

16-17 days shipping?!? WTF? "fairly fast for international"
Does he even read this shit before he posts it.

The real question is how in the world can you run Berd before if it wasn't even around until mid July. They act like Berd has been around for years. What tools

Ill give them credit, they do package that shyte like real legit Pharma grade stuff. Must have a lot of money wrapped into that. No wonder they are pushing hard to destroy there competitors. Just by glancing at the packaging you would think its legit. It may be grade A legit stuff who knows because they been around for like 3 months. But even if its legit, how they are going about it, just makes it dirty,

I want to break these dudes necks. Do you see how many threads are locked on the first page of evo lol, its insane. And to think theres dudes over there that actually think they're looking out for them.

We know the truth. Our job now is to be honest with each other, look out for one another.. And get DEM GAINZ

Get gainz the SMART way, by only going with labs that have gotten good reviews along with solid bloodwork to back that. Also eating and training properly ;)

The real question is how in the world can you run Berd before if it wasn't even around until mid July. They act like Berd has been around for years. What tools

Ive googled and researched berd for hours.Nothing about this company on the web exists before june 2015 and the actually berd website wasnt put up until june 2015 either.I Cant finf ANYTHING about berd pharma but all the fake reviews/fake websites wpa put up and are linked to sarm1/n2bm articles.There is nothing at all about it! All evidence suggests this lab never existed until june 2015

Ive googled and researched berd for hours.Nothing about this company on the web exists before june 2015 and the actually berd website wasnt put up until june 2015 either.I Cant finf ANYTHING about berd pharma but all the fake reviews/fake websites wpa put up and are linked to sarm1/n2bm articles.There is nothing at all about it! All evidence suggests this lab never existed until june 2015
Because... IT DIDN'T!
Yet the Evo mods have running it forever.

Bro, they good people.

Ya man, it never did exist. Unfortunately the newbs they will try to fill the board with will not know better, and you know just as well as I do that none of them research labs before purchasing. They will fall right into the trap

Top Bottom