napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Russdog's sustanon cut log

[email protected]

Hello everyone I will be logging my Phurious Pharma sustanon only cycle as soon as my PCT gear gets to me. My goal for this cycle is to cut as much as possible for 12 weeks. Hope to lose about 7-8% bf while maintaining most of my muscle. Diet is going to be key for me. NO CARBS!!!

Height 6'4
Weight 289lbs
Bf% 24

Sustanon 350 per week for 12 weeks
Aromasin EOD
PCT
Cardarine
Ostarine
Nolva and Clomid

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Yes, diet is the only thing that will get you there!!! Phurious gear is awesome, but it's not a magic bullet. Dropping that much bf is going to be about your ability to stick to a HEALTHY diet!!! What are your current stats, if you don't mind sharing?

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Your Body fat is at 24% now??? No. I doubt anyone would recommend you using ANY gear until you get that down naturally to about 16-14%. That is not safe nor effective at such high BF. And it puts you at higher risks for side effects and health issues. I suggest you start training harder, longer, truly clean up your diet, do your cardio and then re evaluate this whole plan.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

You have about roughly 90lbs of fat on you +/- 90lbs!!!!!!! You can spare a year to cut that down significantly and do this right. And no carbs?? This whole things is out of whack...

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

If done properly and with very strong will power he will see results. He probably won't drop what he wants to, I agree with that, but he will see something. I only say this from my experience as a woman on gear though. When you gain lean muscle mass you do naturally burn more fat. And the no carbs for a certain period of time is not an unusual diet plan. It's just has to be closely watched. Especially when reintroducing carbs. Also my guess is that he is not cutting carbs completely I'm assuming fruit and other healthy carbs will still be part if his diet. I strongly recommend going on a fish diet if you can handle it. Salmon us a great source of protein and healthy fat to keep your energy up.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Thats actually a terrible diet plan. You cant have "no carbs". You need the appropriate amount of carba to function properly or your body will what muscle is there first not the fat. Its called muscle wasting.

You need a proper meal plan by an experienced person.

PHURIOUS

You need enough carbs to at least hit your daily fiber intake. At that point you need a weekly carb refeed to keep leptin levels in check.

If carbs are kept super low, fats must be relatively high in order to induce a state of ketosis. Personally, I am not a fan of keto, but it works for some.

Bro, I'd get that bodyfat down before sysrting this cycle. It's not safe to cycle at that high of a bodyfat.

Also, what exactly is the pct you have planned??

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Question people: I still plan to do an 8 week pre cut before I start my cycle. During the 8 weeks I am going to keep the carbs low and get into running, actual running shape. It will suck but if I can cut 15-20 pounds of brute mass I will start my cycle after the 8 weeks. I agree with you guys completely cutting carbs is not healthy. During my cycle I plan on moving my daily run a half mile every 3.5 weeks. Along with bodybuilding training, I will make my 17% bf after a 14 week cycle instead of 12. Right now I can run 2 miles after doing my usual weight workout. If I can get to 4 miles after the initial period, I will be at 6 miles at the end. There is a great possibility I can even reach 15%bf. Fuck that I have dropped 40lbs during boot camp after only 8 weeks. My question what the fuck are you guys talking about doing Navy boot camp juiced up would be a hell of a lot easier than the way I had to do it.

After visiting my doctor I have my stats
Weight 290.3lbs
Height 6'4
Bf% 22.0
She said I was in good enough shape to begin respectable training. I don't give a fuck what anyone says I will make 12% bf after 22 weeks.

Your a navy seal though, remember? You should be able to get plenty of cardio in ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom