napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Rookie Mistakes

JD81

Hi everyone I'm new to the forum and forums in general so I'll try not to be a dumbass. I've done a couple cycles over the past two years with mixed results, some not so good. I am a rookie at this. The first was something my buddy gets called the blend. No label on the bottle. I know now that that is not wise to use though I had great results with it. The second cycle I ran test 400 at 1200mg per week and eq at 800mg per week for twelve weeks. I know it's way more than needed I didnt know any better. I was going by what someone told me to do. Towards the end of the cycle I started to develope gyno but it went away shortly after my cycle. Then a few months ago I tried a test 400 at 600mg and eq at 600mg per week. A few weeks later I started to develope gyno again so I stopped. I started reading on the net on sites like this one and realized how foolish I was. I had no clue about an al or pct. I'd like to try again but I like to do it as safe as possible. I'd like to run test, Decca and whinny towards the end to cut. I just need some help with al, pct and dose information or any other suggestions would be great. I'm 5'10" 210 pounds and about 13% body fat.

Hi everyone I'm new to the forum and forums in general so I'll try not to be a dumbass. I've done a couple cycles over the past two years with mixed results, some not so good. I am a rookie at this. The first was something my buddy gets called the blend. No label on the bottle. I know now that that is not wise to use though I had great results with it. The second cycle I ran test 400 at 1200mg per week and eq at 800mg per week for twelve weeks. I know it's way more than needed I didnt know any better. I was going by what someone told me to do. Towards the end of the cycle I started to develope gyno but it went away shortly after my cycle. Then a few months ago I tried a test 400 at 600mg and eq at 600mg per week. A few weeks later I started to develope gyno again so I stopped. I started reading on the net on sites like this one and realized how foolish I was. I had no clue about an al or pct. I'd like to try again but I like to do it as safe as possible. I'd like to run test, Decca and whinny towards the end to cut. I just need some help with al, pct and dose information or any other suggestions would be great. I'm 5'10" 210 pounds and about 13% body fat.

how old are you? hopefully you learned...1200mg test...smh

How old are you and when did you run your last cycle? If you haven't been using an ai or doing a proper pct you might want to get blood work done to ensure every thing is good before you jump on something else. You can have pretty jacked up values and no symptoms

36 yeah that is way to much

i would advise blood work then possibly think of starting with sarms and how those work. Why do you want to run deca and winstrol together? What are your goals...this thread needs to be moved

Top Bottom