napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Roids24 legit?

Thats total BS. I dont know what jackass told you that. But there's not been one single person to as said anything negative about them

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Never heard of this, roids24 is an official sponsor here at isarms and only the best products and services are allowed on these forums.

Haven't heard of that. For all we know, they take very good care of the guys here. TX constantly is posting pictures of new orders. I wouldn't hesitate to order from them. Theres no worry with international unless you don't want to wait or deal with customs.

If you are looking for domestic, we have some damn good sponsers on this board as well. PHURIOUS, Robo, Biotech, IWGF, etc.

They g2g brother. Sounds like you're getting your info from some fellas that are a little salty...

G2G and their rep TX TERROR (the other TX guy) is one of the best. If anything ever went wrong, he would make it right. I have heard of some fakes of the brands they sell but nothing about fakes from R24.

Like Maxx said, there are also plenty of good domestic suppliers here also. IMHO the risk of seizure on international is higher but the risk of somehow being involved in a "bust" is higher on domestic. I could be wrong tho. Sadly, that's the nature of this game tho.

It sounds like typical evo bullshit. You know why they talk shit and are all pissed off right? It's direct competition with berd. And much better quality lol. You can pm me if you want the other details.

Roids24 is as good as they come. If there is any product you have specific questions on let me know. I've tried almost all of it at this point.

Check the reviews as well because they are all over. Not just this board. He has one of the strongest reputations around.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Hey thanks

It sounds like typical evo bullshit. You know why they talk shit and are all pissed off right? It's direct competition with berd. And much better quality lol. You can pm me if you want the other details.

Roids24 is as good as they come. If there is any product you have specific questions on let me know. I've tried almost all of it at this point.

Check the reviews as well because they are all over. Not just this board. He has one of the strongest reputations around.

It is from evo I ordered from them and guess they found out I have heard nothing but good about them I was just checking.. heck they even kicked me off evo lol good to hear you all care for us newbies on here

It is from evo I ordered from them and guess they found out I have heard nothing but good about them I was just checking.. heck they even kicked me off evo lol good to hear you all care for us newbies on here
Jesus. Place is a joke man. Bunch of children... Welcome to the promise land my friend.

If you have any questions on r24 don't hesitate to send me a pm. I've been with him for a while now. Good guy to deal with.

We have all kinds of awesome sources here man. No isolated bullshit.

Jesus. Place is a joke man. Bunch of children... Welcome to the promise land my friend.

If you have any questions on r24 don't hesitate to send me a pm. I've been with him for a while now. Good guy to deal with.

We have all kinds of awesome sources here man. No isolated bullshit.

how do we pm ? I appreciate it again r24 been great

Oh dude I'm glad you made it over here. Stick around and you'll see we're a no bullshit community. Very solid guys/gals over here. The sources wouldn't be here if they weren't solid. The minute someone gets caught scamming, they're gone. To PM, there should be a button up top under the Forum tab. You could also click on the persons username that you want to PM and you should have an option to "private message". Let me know if you have any questions bud, we're here to help.

Roids24 is great! Last time I ordered, they even took a picture of the products before they packaged it, and then took a picture of the package before they sent it to me. When it arrived here about 10 days later it looked exactly like the picture that they had sent me. I don't know if other suppliers go through all this but they did that for me! Products are absolutely Pharma grade!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

They did the same to me they are legit and sticking with you guys glad I took the chance. Package came very thing I ask and was here in a week can't wait!!

Top Bottom