bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: is roids mall fake or a scam?

is roids mall fake or a scam?

Was looking online and came across this website, anybody know anything about them? Are they legit is what im asking

Don't know for sure. But why use some iffy site when you have multiple great sources on this board. All the sponsors are great here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sounds like a pretty shady place lol just saying

Only trust sources that have been approved on this board. That's the best and safest way to go brother!

Quote Originally Posted by AsapSlim View Post
    Was looking online and came across this website, anybody know anything about them? Are they legit is what im asking
    Really bro? 172 posts and you're asking this question? You've been on the forum long enough to know better.

Pharma Lady Rep
    Last edited by cbbram; 10-06-2016 at 01:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    Really bro? 172 posts and you're asking this question? You've been on the forum long enough to know better.

Pharma Lady Rep
    I googled those 3 infamous words "Buy steroids online" and roidsmall popped up, i then googled "roids mall scam" read the reviews and saw nothing bad. I know the bros here are very wise when it comes to sources and i was curious to know.

Too many good sources here to take a chance going elsewhere.

ya I wouldn't order anywhere except here but some do and have good success

I wouldnt take the chance. Theres plenty of known good sources and theres even more shady, scamming sources. I'd stick with ones that are proven.

The name roids mall is a red flag for me. Just sounds gimmicky but that's my opinion.