napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Roids 24 Sponsored Athlete: our very own Sarala

44YOGearHead

113611c379bb516e4bf7d0150f1b0d3e.jpg

Roids 24 Sponsored Athlete: our very own Sarala

I'm proud to reintroduce someone we all know and love... our very own Sarala, newest member of the Roids24 team and sponsored athlete. We all know she's a serious competitor and phenomenal bodybuilder and she'll be sharing her journey with us all here on the forum as she dials it all in with R24 products and her technical expertise in training and nutrition. Roids 24 has scored another Touchdown with their proven method of choosing the very best to represent the very best. Congrats Sarala!!! In this game it takes a helluva lot to be sponsored, but you did it!

Congrats!

Last edited:
Congrats Sara! roids24 landed a great athlete good luck and keep killing it Sara looking great as always

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to our Team!
We are excited to have Sarala join our team, and we hope that it will be a good collaboration. We wish you all the best and success in achieving your main goals.
Roids24 support is always with you!

44YOGearHead , Thank you!

Kind regards,
Roids24

Welcome to our Team!
We are excited to have Sarala join our team, and we hope that it will be a good collaboration. We wish you all the best and success in achieving your main goals.

Kind regards,
Roids24

She's definitely excited at the possibilities and has expressed it to me several times. She's in the zone very much so... focused and intent on showcasing what's possible with Roids24 backing and support. Another great aspect of this is her clients get to see it all as well. I posted a bigger pic on the information page with this post... can't wait to see it all come together! She's so in the zone it's crazy. You guys definitely chose a great representation of what's possible with R24 coupled with superior will and dedication!

Congrats on the rep. Good choice from what I have seen.

Robo rep. Pm me for Robolics GAINS!

Welcome to our Team!

Kind regards,
Roids24

Thank you for your support! More progress pics to come[emoji1434][emoji1434][emoji1434]

ROIDS24 sponsored athlete

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im curious to compound used and dosing this particular level of female will actually be using. Im always looking for more info on female usage and results.

Top Bottom