napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Robovar

Jswole79

The wifes robovar came in a few days ago. She's on the downhill of an allergy induced respiratory infection so once that clears up she's excited to get started. They came as pressed tabs, 50mg each. Saiyan mentioned they cut easy to half but wasn't sure if they cut to quarter easy. Ran a test on a few and they split to quarters easy. Once she's up and running I'll update and let everyone know what her experience is.

The wifes robovar came in a few days ago. She's on the downhill of an allergy induced respiratory infection so once that clears up she's excited to get started. They came as pressed tabs, 50mg each. Saiyan mentioned they cut easy to half but wasn't sure if they cut to quarter easy. Ran a test on a few and they split to quarters easy. Once she's up and running I'll update and let everyone know what her experience is.

Awesome they do quarter nicely! Did you use a pill splitter or just a blade?
Best wishes on the wife’s recovery.

I used a pill splitter. I don't know that it's necessary though. I think they would cut pretty easy with a blade.

Gotta love harvest time. She woke up yesterday feeling good so took her first one today. Never known a female personally who took something so it should be interesting, told her if she rages on me she's done. Haha. I'll update as she goes along. Pretty interested to see what she experiences.

Today is the start of week 2 for me on Robovar and I've been splitting the pills by hand without any problem. Mainly just to keep my stomach from catching on fire, which happens even if I eat before taking it. They're pretty soft but break evenly on the score line. I've already started feeling fuller pumps, calf cramped up on me last night at the gym. Loving the Robo gear I've tried so far. Love the MCT carrier, pip is pretty much zero for the Test E, EQ and primo I've pinned so far.

Top Bottom