PSL        esarms.com        ULTIMA Pharmaceutical
bannednutrition.com
samson
PSL        pharmalady
Steroidify.comroidvisor
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Robotest E 250mg per week cruise bloods

Robotest E 250mg per week cruise bloods

Posting up my bloodwork from 250mg test E from robolics. I've used scirrox, nova labs, PSL, and now robolics. Scirrox was definitely underdosed and had bad pip. PSL and nova were both smooth but everything from service, shipping, quality, and no pip robolics is awesome. These guys take care of business. Answer every question within a few hours tops usually within a half hr. And from the time they get the money I have my gear in 3 days. I ended up going down to 125mg per week bc my test levels were over 1900. I just started blasting robotest E at 750mg per week and their deca at 600mg per week. Will be getting bloods done within a month or so and posting an update. But 4 weeks in and I'm making good clean gains. Thinking about adding in their robobold cyp at 500mg per week. Ive never ran eq before so does anyone have any experience with their bold cyp? I'd love some feedback on a good dosage if anyone has ran these 3 compounds together. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Ove ran his bold cup and "i approve this product!" Lol seriously tho, i like it a lot at 500 mg. I think I like EQ(bold undeclynate) a bit better but thats just my personal preference the product itself was quality! Also, I like boldenone a bit higher at 600-650mg/so(2.5ml)

Awesome numbers! Tell us more about your training and gains...

Well I got clean at the end of 2017, was running pretty hard, checked into rehab for 3 months in south Florida, 26 yrs old and 128 lbs. After a month started working out with my best friend at the program who happened to be a personal trainer. Left the program 3 months later at 182 lbs lol. Some muscle but mostly fat. They fed us so much good food lol. So I got out and started running sarms (cardarinre and ostarine) and halodrol (a ph.) Continued working out but doing a lot of fasted cardio and fasting all day with ephedrine and clen and mostly only eating protein and fats. Carbs only b4 and after training at night. So I worked off most my body fat and probably got down to 13% bf weighing 160. At this point my same friend and I were at a halfway in Florida and he started getting test and deca so I joined in. After 3 months I added in dbol for 4 weeks. Went from 160 to 190 in 3 and a half months! Holding slot of water tho. Do generally I do this split but switch if up quite a bit, I do chest and shoulders/ back and traps/arms/ then legs, as far as my split. I mostly do drop sets and supersets with lil cardio at the end. Then I cut with test/tren/,mast but couldn't handle the sides from tren so dropped that at 3 weeks. Cut down to 172. After cycle I relapsed for 5 months bc I hurt my shoulder, (rotator cuff) and felt I couldn't workout. Just turned 28, went back to detox and got clean. Got down to 155 lbs. Started this robo test E at 750mg and their deca at 600mg 4 weeks ago and started training again just skipping shoulders and going lighter but high rep on chest. Now I'm back up to 172, definitely holding water. Running caber .25 every mon. And Thursday allong with exemestsne 12.5mg every other day and keep arimidex and nolva around for emergency estrogen control. I'm feeling great and glad to be training and eating right again. This gear has me hungry as a horse already. So does eg or bold cyp really make u that much more hungry? I'm worried if i ate much more I'd slap on more body fat cuz appetite is not an issue for me. So please tell me why you didn't like the bold cyp as much as eq? Did it effect mood, sex drive, or make feel a certain way to not recommend it? Reason I'm wanting bold cyp as opposed to eq is bc it kicks in so much quicker. Maybe I'll just throw in sum dbol from robolics instead. Heard good things bout their new dbol tabs I just try stay away from anything with hepatoxcitity. Sorry for the long post but since I'm new I figured I'd give the whole story.

I appreciate your sincerity DJ. Just a couple of basics, I encourage you to use the - Time On+PCT=Time between cycles formula. It is great that you got your bloods done and I encourage you to keep this as a regular part of your development. This is a very important part of cycling and I encourage you to get them done pre - on - and post cycle so you can share them with us to help ensure your health and longevity.

Your obstacles present as an opportunity for growth and we have got you Bro...

I appreciate the advice man, so what issues do you see with cruising 4 months after a 4 month cycle on a low dose of test like 125mg per week as opposed to pct everytime?

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Well I got clean at the end of 2017, was running pretty hard, checked into rehab for 3 months in south Florida, 26 yrs old and 128 lbs. After a month started working out with my best friend at the program who happened to be a personal trainer. Left the program 3 months later at 182 lbs lol. Some muscle but mostly fat. They fed us so much good food lol. So I got out and started running sarms (cardarinre and ostarine) and halodrol (a ph.) Continued working out but doing a lot of fasted cardio and fasting all day with ephedrine and clen and mostly only eating protein and fats. Carbs only b4 and after training at night. So I worked off most my body fat and probably got down to 13% bf weighing 160. At this point my same friend and I were at a halfway in Florida and he started getting test and deca so I joined in. After 3 months I added in dbol for 4 weeks. Went from 160 to 190 in 3 and a half months! Holding slot of water tho. Do generally I do this split but switch if up quite a bit, I do chest and shoulders/ back and traps/arms/ then legs, as far as my split. I mostly do drop sets and supersets with lil cardio at the end. Then I cut with test/tren/,mast but couldn't handle the sides from tren so dropped that at 3 weeks. Cut down to 172. After cycle I relapsed for 5 months bc I hurt my shoulder, (rotator cuff) and felt I couldn't workout. Just turned 28, went back to detox and got clean. Got down to 155 lbs. Started this robo test E at 750mg and their deca at 600mg 4 weeks ago and started training again just skipping shoulders and going lighter but high rep on chest. Now I'm back up to 172, definitely holding water. Running caber .25 every mon. And Thursday allong with exemestsne 12.5mg every other day and keep arimidex and nolva around for emergency estrogen control. I'm feeling great and glad to be training and eating right again. This gear has me hungry as a horse already. So does eg or bold cyp really make u that much more hungry? I'm worried if i ate much more I'd slap on more body fat cuz appetite is not an issue for me. So please tell me why you didn't like the bold cyp as much as eq? Did it effect mood, sex drive, or make feel a certain way to not recommend it? Reason I'm wanting bold cyp as opposed to eq is bc it kicks in so much quicker. Maybe I'll just throw in sum dbol from robolics instead. Heard good things bout their new dbol tabs I just try stay away from anything with hepatoxcitity. Sorry for the long post but since I'm new I figured I'd give the whole story.

For me, EQ made me a bit more vascular and energetic. A bit more "stable" feeling. To be clear tho, I'm splitting hairs here. Not saying i didnt like it, or won't give it a 2nd try. Also, I sympathize with ur struggle as im way too familiar(opiates). And just to say what everybody else is thinking, shouldn't have started gear so soon. Be careful, just because ur muscles can handle new loads doesnt mean other soft tissues can(ligament, tendons, other connective tissues.)

I definitely do allot more high rep and never do my max for that exact reason. After my first cycle I had pretty chronic shoulder pain. I've seen a dr and they said it seemed like a rotator cuff strain but nothing serious. Bc of this I pretty much avoid all shoulder lifts but do sum band work at home and to warm up at the gym. It really sux cuz last cycle my shoulders blew up. And I had no aches or pains and was lifting heavy with no consequences. Now if i go heavy i pay for it for a couple days. I also have to be careful going heavy on chest and back. I agree tho that I shouldn't have started so soon. But I feel working out, nutrition, and gear has replaced my addiction to opiates and other substances so that alone is a big deal for me.

I have read that eq (which in my case would be running robolics bold cyp) can cause some people pretty bad anxiety. Has this been the case with anyone on here? I feel like too much test does that to me and I'm already a pretty anxious person. I doubt feel any negative sides mentally from deca or dbol but from research eq, anadrol, and tren seem to be the ones with the most mental side effects. I appreciate all the feedback I can get

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    I definitely do allot more high rep and never do my max for that exact reason. After my first cycle I had pretty chronic shoulder pain. I've seen a dr and they said it seemed like a rotator cuff strain but nothing serious. Bc of this I pretty much avoid all shoulder lifts but do sum band work at home and to warm up at the gym. It really sux cuz last cycle my shoulders blew up. And I had no aches or pains and was lifting heavy with no consequences. Now if i go heavy i pay for it for a couple days. I also have to be careful going heavy on chest and back. I agree tho that I shouldn't have started so soon. But I feel working out, nutrition, and gear has replaced my addiction to opiates and other substances so that alone is a big deal for me.

And for that reason ill not bust your balls. I put a needle in my arm for 13 yrs now just put one in my butt! LMAO its funny how we ex addicts jump head first into weight lifting. Fact is, it has the same dopamine release etc in our brain as our fix used to. It literally becomes our new drug as far as our brain is concerned.