napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Robostrol tabs

JackSteel

Banned
dd12aa5315bb30d1041598ecc526f35a.jpg

Just got these little bad boys (Robostrol=Winstrol) in the mail. Also fucked my neck up as usual the other day doing shoulders so I can’t start these yet. I’m excited as hell! My favorite steroid by far. Definitely throwing these Into my current test/primo/Boldenone cyp cycle soon.

dd12aa5315bb30d1041598ecc526f35a.jpg

Just got these little bad boys (Robostrol=Winstrol) in the mail. Also fucked my neck up as usual the other day doing shoulders so I can’t start these yet. I’m excited as hell! My favorite steroid by far. Definitely throwing these Into my current test/primo/Boldenone cyp cycle soon.
Awesome, yea I love Winny aswell. I’m going to have to grab some pretty soon

Also with the Nutricost TUDCA in the pic (works great for keeping liver enzyme values in check)

I was wondering if he would ever do winny tabs, usually had to find a different source until i saw he added these (I wont even attempt to pin injectable winny). great addition, i look forwards to snagging some this year. Let me know how you like them

I was wondering if he would ever do winny tabs, usually had to find a different source until i saw he added these (I wont even attempt to pin injectable winny). great addition, i look forwards to snagging some this year. Let me know how you like them

He is doing tabs for winny and anavar and anadrol now. I’ll have to try the drol soon too.

Top Bottom