esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Robostrol tabs

Robostrol tabs

Just got these little bad boys (Robostrol=Winstrol) in the mail. Also fucked my neck up as usual the other day doing shoulders so I canít start these yet. Iím excited as hell! My favorite steroid by far. Definitely throwing these Into my current test/primo/Boldenone cyp cycle soon.

Quote Originally Posted by JackSteel View Post

Just got these little bad boys (Robostrol=Winstrol) in the mail. Also fucked my neck up as usual the other day doing shoulders so I canít start these yet. Iím excited as hell! My favorite steroid by far. Definitely throwing these Into my current test/primo/Boldenone cyp cycle soon.
    Awesome, yea I love Winny aswell. Iím going to have to grab some pretty soon
    THIS MACHINE RUNS ON ROBO PM ME FOR DETAILS

Also with the Nutricost TUDCA in the pic (works great for keeping liver enzyme values in check)

I getting a lot of positive feedback on the Robo oral tablets. No surprise there.....

I was wondering if he would ever do winny tabs, usually had to find a different source until i saw he added these (I wont even attempt to pin injectable winny). great addition, i look forwards to snagging some this year. Let me know how you like them

I've always been impressed with robo's orals. can't go wrong with them thanks for posting this

Quote Originally Posted by RoboGainz View Post
    I was wondering if he would ever do winny tabs, usually had to find a different source until i saw he added these (I wont even attempt to pin injectable winny). great addition, i look forwards to snagging some this year. Let me know how you like them
    He is doing tabs for winny and anavar and anadrol now. Iíll have to try the drol soon too.

Quote Originally Posted by p0nb1k1 View Post
    Also with the Nutricost TUDCA in the pic (works great for keeping liver enzyme values in check)
    Absolutely!

Oh and also dbol tabs. His new price list is yummy

Quote Originally Posted by JackSteel View Post
    He is doing tabs for winny and anavar and anadrol now. Iíll have to try the drol soon too.
    You ever done 25mg Winny with 25mg Drol?
    THIS MACHINE RUNS ON ROBO PM ME FOR DETAILS