napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

RoboMass and Robocyp

JackSteel

Banned
Switched it up a bit as I need energy and appetite more than ever as I shift gears into a lean bulk effort.

Still keeping test low at a low trt level.
Doing about 1ml a week of RoboMass (200mg Test cyp, 250mg Bold cyp... could be visa versa), and about 1/2cc of Bold cyp on top of that (Bold cyp is 250mg/ml), plus a loving dose of 200mg masteron Enanthate a week to help libido and occupy SHBG.

Anyway appetite is great and energy and endurance is outstanding. Love Robo boldenone!

Last edited:
Be careful when you mention TRT levels. The TRT police might show up 🤣🤣🤣.

Nice, I actually just started back with a nice shot of ROBO CYP yesterday after being off all gear for 2 months

Nice, I actually just started back with a nice shot of ROBO CYP yesterday after being off all gear for 2 months
Why did you go off all gear for 2 months? Do you usually PCT after a cycle?

It was for work, I'm in the military and had to travel and couldn't take any inj gear. I normally blast and cruise but I came off for 2months, actually longer because I did 20 days of HCG prior to that (1000iu eod) then 100mcg Triptorelin and did 4weeks of Clomid and nolva. Felt fine but have gotten softer for sure, partly because of traveling though.

Would you run the RoboMass as is or get extra EQ to bring those levels up. 500 Test and 400 EQ is 2 ml of RoboMass per week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just received 2 vials of ROBO bold cyp at 250/ml.

Pinned left quad. Smooth as silk. I got tired of waiting for the fucking EQ ester to kick in. It's been 2 weeks. What do you think 3-4 days till the cyp hits?

I'm putting the EQ on the back shelf in the safe.

I just received 2 vials of ROBO bold cyp at 250/ml.

Pinned left quad. Smooth as silk. I got tired of waiting for the fucking EQ ester to kick in. It's been 2 weeks. What do you think 3-4 days till the cyp hits?

I'm putting the EQ on the back shelf in the safe.

Yea I prefer the Bold CYP now over EQ just because of the lag time with EQ

Palumbo is a big proponent of coming off everything for 8 weeks. I may try it after my next run I’m starting next week.
Complete flush of the receptors. But then again new articles state there isn’t a need like they thought it was.

Palumbo is a big proponent of coming off everything for 8 weeks. I may try it after my next run I’m starting next week.
Complete flush of the receptors. But then again new articles state there isn’t a need like they thought it was.
I don't know about that one. Won't you feel like crap for 8 weeks? Isn't that dangerous?

I don't know about that one. Won't you feel like crap for 8 weeks? Isn't that dangerous?

After three weeks off everything my test was 112. I was recently to the point of a lot of fatigue. I bet doing a 10 week cycle, 3-4 week pct and then 8 off would work. He suggests that even for people on trt. That’s if I’m remembering correctly.
But he is also a fan of changing compounds every 8 weeks. Even deca, so I’m not sure where he gets some of the info. Experience for sure. But still seems short to me.

Top Bottom