bannednutrition.com
samson
Steroidify.com
PSL        pharmalady
roidvisorrobolics
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Robolics TRT and Cycle thread

Robolics TRT and Cycle thread

Just put my first order in with robolics and wanted to do a thread showing my results. I'm going to be doing a trt dose for a while and then I'll be starting another cycle. Got some test e, deca, and masteron! I'll be doing bloodwork as well

Quote Originally Posted by JB23 View Post
    Just put my first order in with robolics and wanted to do a thread showing my results. I'm going to be doing a trt dose for a while and then I'll be starting another cycle. Got some test e, deca, and masteron! I'll be doing bloodwork as well
    Awesome man, you won’t be disappointed
    THIS MACHINE RUNS ON ROBO PM ME FOR DETAILS

I will be following along. What Test E dose do you plan to start with?

I plan on starting around 150mg a week. That's usually a good spot for me trt wise

update us when you get blood work

Quote Originally Posted by JB23 View Post
    I plan on starting around 150mg a week. That's usually a good spot for me trt wise
    I usually cruise at around 100-160mg a week aswell
    THIS MACHINE RUNS ON ROBO PM ME FOR DETAILS

Lots of experience with Robo Test and Tren - it's awesome gear, get ready for some fun! It's always quality and no PIP.

Im not gonna lie, ROBO charges more for some things than others, but its some of the best gear I ever ran. I love me some robo. If he would just sell PCT stuff I wouldn't shop anywhere else. Hes stubborn though, set in his ways for a reason. Its literally amazing gear. Only gear I ever had to warm up to inject. Im so in on this thread to see your results.

^^^ his prices are fair bro. you get A+ quality and customer service

Remember, spend over $1000.00 and use bitoins gives you 30% off your whole order. It doesn't get better than that...

Quote Originally Posted by toocoolforschool View Post
    Im not gonna lie, ROBO charges more for some things than others, but its some of the best gear I ever ran. I love me some robo. If he would just sell PCT stuff I wouldn't shop anywhere else. Hes stubborn though, set in his ways for a reason. Its literally amazing gear. Only gear I ever had to warm up to inject. Im so in on this thread to see your results.