Steroidify.com
PSL        pharmalady
roidvisorrobolics
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Robolics SOURCE

Robolics SOURCE

Email for a list at [email protected]

Robo's reputation speaks for itself.

bumping this. Robolics has been around for many years and prides itself on A+ customer service and quality gear. Domestic USA and fast.

Good bump! Iím strong as fuck right now on his test/deca/bold cyp. Stuff has me like a pubescent boy lmao

Quote Originally Posted by JackSteel View Post
    Good bump! Iím strong as fuck right now on his test/deca/bold cyp. Stuff has me like a pubescent boy lmao
    Any pip from Bold cyp?
    I'm starting Test prop/ NPP/Masteron and proviron next week

Quote Originally Posted by Dale1975 View Post
    Any pip from Bold cyp?
    I'm starting Test prop/ NPP/Masteron and proviron next week
    I get none. Some people may feel a small amount. Like very small. Kind of your typical PIp from just a rough pin. Iíve had it like once and it may not have even been the bold cyp. Ace bites a bit but way less than your fatherís bold cyp (meaning the old way we think of bold cyp that cripples. Have no fear with Robo bold cyp. If you hate it Iíll send you some of my own stash free.

Quote Originally Posted by robo_rep View Post
    Email for a list at [email protected]

Robo's reputation speaks for itself.

Very good rep. I received a price list. I noticed Halotestin not on the list. Any chance they will gave it?

My thread disappeared. Let me try again. Yea, Robo has a very good reputation. I received a price list, but noticed no Halotestin. Any chance Robo will eventually have it?

Quote Originally Posted by theoldcountry View Post
    My thread disappeared. Let me try again. Yea, Robo has a very good reputation. I received a price list, but noticed no Halotestin. Any chance Robo will eventually have it?
    I asked recently. I donít think there is a big demand for it so he doesnít have it for the moment but Iíll see if I can sway him lol Iíd love to try it but I am prone to aggression and general irritation with things like that. Winstrol makes me not very nice sometimes. Halo I think I would use for pwo only personally but I would love to get some.

Quote Originally Posted by JackSteel View Post
    I asked recently. I donít think there is a big demand for it so he doesnít have it for the moment but Iíll see if I can sway him lol Iíd love to try it but I am prone to aggression and general irritation with things like that. Winstrol makes me not very nice sometimes. Halo I think I would use for pwo only personally but I would love to get some.
    Yea, considering me and the wife are at each others throats that might not be a good thing, Lol. I have a supplier close to home and he can get Anadrol, but not Halo. I guess, like you said, it's not in big demand. I compete in BJJ tourney's and because I have to make a weight class strength without size would be ideal. Hence, the Halo over Anadrol.

Only thing is I'm 55 yrs young. I'm pretty much done with the tournament circuit. At 55 do I really want a harsh oral? I'd only use it for 3 weeks leading up to a tourney, if I ever changed my mind.

I haven't popped my cherry yet with an order from Robo (or anyone source). However, I would definitely like to try Robo. Trying to get the nerve to order.

Thanks for the input.