samson
Steroidify.com
PSL        pharmalady
roidvisorrobolics
irondaddy
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Robolics slaying like a Champ

Robolics slaying like a Champ

My order was sent to Robo two Sundays ago. In less than a week and a half, my order shows up today in my mailbox.WTF!

I will say this. I have ordered from 2 different sources on here before Robo. One out of the two did great and I received my order with no problems and no issues. The other one...well Iíll just leave it at that.

I figured I would take advantage of Roboís bogo sale, stock up on Test and also see what the Robo hype is about. Now I see why everyone talks up Robo. Great service, great communication and holy shit fast shipping!!!! I will definitely order from again! Now only if he could start carrying PCT stuff. Lol!

Five⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I ordered from Robo about a month ago and had it within 1 week. This was for a cycle around March and I will post bloods and results then.

Quote Originally Posted by R6rider6 View Post
    My order was sent to Robo two Sundays ago. In less than a week and a half, my order shows up today in my mailbox.WTF!

I will say this. I have ordered from 2 different sources on here before Robo. One out of the two did great and I received my order with no problems and no issues. The other one...well I’ll just leave it at that.

I figured I would take advantage of Robo’s bogo sale, stock up on Test and also see what the Robo hype is about. Now I see why everyone talks up Robo. Great service, great communication and holy shit fast shipping!!!! I will definitely order from again! Now only if he could start carrying PCT stuff. Lol!

Five⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
    Awesome man, let us know how you like the products
    THIS MACHINE RUNS ON ROBO PM ME FOR DETAILS

For the past 14 years I have been dealing with a lot of sources to make the story short the BEST one on there will perfect gear, fast shipping and good service is ROBOLICS 🥇⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ the rest of the sources will not give them more than ONE star...
    It will be perfect if Robolics carry PCT and cycle support...

Counting down the days to start of my Spring Robo cycle log.....canít wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Buddhabuilder View Post
    Counting down the days to start of my Spring Robo cycle log.....can’t wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Awesome man, what you planning
    THIS MACHINE RUNS ON ROBO PM ME FOR DETAILS

Yea Iíve ran several sources but the gear from Robo is strong I honestly think itís slmost over dosed. I feel the sides and everything is as described. Always order with full confidence from him

Touchdown from Robolics 2/2. Tren E, Liquid oral Anadrol,Test C, Deca. Anyone have experience with his liquid Anadrol?

If you're taking the liquid anadrol, you better be drinking alot of water . From my experience, anything less then a gallon a day and I was in pain!