esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Robolics order review

Robolics order review

Received my order today from Robolics it consisted of 12 bottles of Test E, 10 Bold Cyp ( I took advantage of the buy 1 get 1 free deal) 2 deca and 30 tabs of Anavar 50. Received order in 7 days from the time I sent payment ( which is awesome considering my order was placed the week of Valentine¬ís Day). Opened up the package and had 8 of the 10 Bold Cyp was crashed ( I have no problem with crashed gear I actually like seeing it because I no it legit and this stuff is ūüĒ• it was so crashed and 1 for 1 I¬íll buy that all day long !! Lol) No probable quick fix placed the bottles 4 at a time on the hot plate on my coffee pot for 20 to 25 mins and mixed it about every 7 mins and boom Crystal clear .. My first order with Robolics was about 9 weeks ago just test E 2 bottles I¬íve been running 500 mg a week and it¬ís awesome I got tired of the inconsistencies with my last source and read the reviews of Robolics and placed my order and now did a bigger order. Going to do blood work on 500 mg of test E in about 2 months I¬ím running some tren Ace from another source so when I¬ím done with that about 4 weeks later I¬íll do the blood work and post results . I¬ím very pleased with Robolics I¬ím glad I found this source

cold weathers really doing a number on my bold in shipping damn lol

Quote Originally Posted by Robolics View Post
    cold weathers really doing a number on my bold in shipping damn lol
    Man I totally understand like I say I donít mind seeking crashed gear because I know itís fire lol!! Are you going to be having some 10 mg Anavar anytime soon need some for the wife ?

Quote Originally Posted by Derek73 View Post
    Man I totally understand like I say I don’t mind seeking crashed gear because I know it’s fire lol!! Are you going to be having some 10 mg Anavar anytime soon need some for the wife ?
    Just cant do it, margins arent there

I can understand that any liquid available anytime soon easy to dose that hard to split 50mg tabs 4 ways lol

Another benefit of living in SoCal...no crashed gear...but everyone knows Robolics is the best and a little warm water never hurt anyone.....

I just purchased amd received Robolics test blend 350mg as well as their anadrol. Running alongside EQ and going to use primo for the last 6 weeks. Robolics has THE BEST gear available USA domestic and i will never source anywhere else

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Very interested to hear follow up on results!

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Will do man , I pretty much just recomp I stay between 235 and 240 tried 250 and could not stand the feeling, this will be my first run of Bold Cyp my body responds well to EQ so I can’t wait to see how it responds with the cyp ester, It will be a few months I’m going to do a cruise after I drop this tren Ace I’m on get bloodwork and post the results then start the Bold Cyp...

Iím looking forward to the progress bro