napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Robolics: Now taking BITCOIN

man i don't know about that bitcoin shit. I need to do some more research and talkin to folks about this. seems a little sketchy. i see a lot of us on here are using them though, can anyone chime in on pros and cons risks rewards etc? i did look at the setup of a wallet or some shit like that seems like a pain in the ass process

man i don't know about that bitcoin shit. I need to do some more research and talkin to folks about this. seems a little sketchy. i see a lot of us on here are using them though, can anyone chime in on pros and cons risks rewards etc? i did look at the setup of a wallet or some shit like that seems like a pain in the ass process

I know right.. This is confusing AF. Kinda like the stock exchange or something.. Anyone wanna elaborate on this. Thought it was much simpler.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

how quick is the transaction done? and i thought i saw where it can take a week or so to get your wallet established after you put money in it.

And is there a certain type we need for making transactions as far as bitcoin core etc What do most sponsors that accept this type payment prefer (more secure) doesn't matter or what? too many questions i know but hey im no afraid to admit im dumb on this

And is there a certain type we need for making transactions as far as bitcoin core etc What do most sponsors that accept this type payment prefer (more secure) doesn't matter or what? too many questions i know but hey im no afraid to admit im dumb on this

its not that hard to setup and best way to describe it is like paypal. When you send someone money through paypal it goes into their paypal account instantly but isnt actually money until the person transfers that to their bank account for the actual money. Same thing with BC, you setup an account, send bitcoins to who you want, then that person transfers the bitcoins to their bank so its actual money. As with most things new and unknown its the initial setup that is scary but its really similar to paypal

I include instructions and links to sign up when you order in case you want to use BC but dont know how to setup

how quick is the transaction done? and i thought i saw where it can take a week or so to get your wallet established after you put money in it.

bitcoin gives your bank two small deposits of a few pennies each a couple days after you setup your wallet then bitcoin asks you what those transaction amounts were to verify your bank account then youre up and rolling

bitcoins a pain in the ass in my opinion. Even when you link your CC to instantly get coins you're still limited to only buying like 250 dollars worth of coins a week and if you buy more you have to wait a week for it to deposit in your wallet. Unless I'm missing something.

bitcoins a pain in the ass in my opinion. Even when you link your CC to instantly get coins you're still limited to only buying like 250 dollars worth of coins a week and if you buy more you have to wait a week for it to deposit in your wallet. Unless I'm missing something.

$500 per day according to my limit, and im a new account

Maybe im doing something wrong then. I just use the regular Bitcoin app.

It also matters on how much your bank will let you purchase. My bank will only let me purchase 25 bucks a day.

I thought BitCoin was the things Mario picked up on his way to save the princess

Well I guess mario was on robo gear. Going on gnar adventures hitting his large ass head on bricks and blocks and stomping on turtles to get bitcoins to grab some more robo gear.. Whos stuff is strong enough to do that??? Hahaa. This is after gains
003e8ffe148f4023bbd35cd1a162b99c.jpg

Top Bottom