Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Robolics Labs Steroid Source

Exclamation Robolics Labs Steroid Source

Is Robolics legit? Do you want to know more about Robolics labs? reviews and feedback can be posted here. Robo doesn't have a website and operates as a US based UG lab via email.

You scared of getting scammed? or want to leave a review? post here.

My boy uses them all the time and they are all good

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 360best View Post
    My boy uses them all the time and they are all good

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
    Their steroids are insanely painful, PIP is super high. I wouldn't recommend this lab to newbies because the pain factor is unreal.

True definitely not for a noob. My boy did have some serious pain in his quad during first cycle but hasn't had any on the one he's doing now which is several cycles later.

Quote Originally Posted by 360best View Post
    True definitely not for a noob. My boy did have some serious pain in his quad during first cycle but hasn't had any on the one he's doing now which is several cycles later.
    I can't use Robolics, the pain is too much for me. I had a HUGE swollen cyst-like bump and terrible PIP after using robo. The gear worked sure, but I can't stand the horrible pain and side effects of his mixes. He needs to step up his game, can't sell stuff like this to newbies at all.

i have never had a bad experience with robolics... some of my best cycles have been with them.. i do know that he does make some higher concentration products and those can be painful but i have used his eq at 400 mg/ml and had little to no pip and his primo was one of the few i have used at 200 mg/ml with no pip and it was on point in terms of quality...

All his single compounds ive run have been smooth with no pip and ive never ran a blend that didnt have a bite and his blends are not only dosed high for blends there dosed the way it says they are so thats alot of gear in one cc it is what it is dont run the blends or my thoughts EQ goes with everything add a cc of EQ too the pin should help

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk
    BIOTECH LABS REP
    PM ME FOR PRICE USE CODE GJ10 TO SAVE 10 PERCENT

I'll never use high concentration stuff. Short ester I don't want any more than 100mg/ml and long esters really no more than 250mg/ml. High concentration gear shouldn't be used imo

I pinned 100mg of Robo ace tonight. Went by good, kinda hard to push through a 25g needle but so far no pip

Everything is hard too push through a 25 g bro i only use the 25 half inch for cruising .5 cc of test every 4 days no need too harpoon myself for that but on a blast I need a bigger needle

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk
    BIOTECH LABS REP
    PM ME FOR PRICE USE CODE GJ10 TO SAVE 10 PERCENT