bannednutrition.com
samson
Steroidify.com
PSL        pharmalady
roidvisorrobolics
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Robolics Domestic Source

Quote Originally Posted by RoboGainz View Post
    Bumped tren e dose from 400 to 600mg alongside robo test cyp at 750. Amazing gains and staying lean! Eating around maintenance. Great body comp since i increased my cals/protein and dosages. Robo, good shit!
    Damn!!! I bet you are getting big and lean. I could never do doses like that and have kids or a relationship lol I become a raging asshole and even the wind blowing pisses me off lmao Iím glad youíre enjoying it!

Bumped tren e dose from 400 to 600mg alongside robo test cyp at 750. Amazing gains and staying lean! Eating around maintenance. Great body comp since i increased my cals/protein and dosages. Robo, good shit!
    I run my Tren Ace at 525 and Test P at 700. That's my sweet spot. I tried 700/700 but I got bitch slapped by Tren pretty hard.

Quote Originally Posted by JackSteel View Post
    Damn!!! I bet you are getting big and lean. I could never do doses like that and have kids or a relationship lol I become a raging asshole and even the wind blowing pisses me off lmao Iím glad youíre enjoying it!
    haha i get that man! no crazy sides, obviousely some moods swings here and there but generally pretty stable. Sleep sucks ass, not tossing and turning but ill feel extremely tired at night but cant hit that deep sleep, its strange but i feel fine during the day. I did notice a good difference with big increases in dosages, like you said, just staying leaner with more cals, great fullness for sure. Cardio is pretty tough and 10 minutes on the stairmaster is tough. This is the most test/tren i have ever done.

haha i get that man! no crazy sides, obviousely some moods swings here and there but generally pretty stable. Sleep sucks ass, not tossing and turning but ill feel extremely tired at night but cant hit that deep sleep, its strange but i feel fine during the day. I did notice a good difference with big increases in dosages, like you said, just staying leaner with more cals, great fullness for sure. Cardio is pretty tough and 10 minutes on the stairmaster is tough. This is the most test/tren i have ever done.
    Yeah I canít handle the insomnia either. Thatís big for me. I have to sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    I run my Tren Ace at 525 and Test P at 700. That's my sweet spot. I tried 700/700 but I got bitch slapped by Tren pretty hard.
    I canít go over 300mg and honestly probably 200mg a week of enanthate is my sweet spot. I still get sides but itís the most I can deal with. But I grow like a weed on that so itís cool. I FEEL BEST on about 100 with test.

Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    do you run caber at that dose? im still not using caber and havent had a single issue but im keeping e2 in check, ill really have to watch it with 750mg test. Worried about the bloating so im eating very high protein and low-moderate carbs

do you run caber at that dose? im still not using caber and havent had a single issue but im keeping e2 in check, ill really have to watch it with 750mg test. Worried about the bloating so im eating very high protein and low-moderate carbs
    Yes I do...

Quote Originally Posted by JackSteel View Post
    I literally never wanna use another company. Please never stop, Robo! Lol this anadrol is some potent shit.
    His Anadrol is potent af.
    THIS MACHINE RUNS ON ROBO PM ME FOR DETAILS

My go to source for sure.
    Quick and easy, no 3+ week delays from overseas sources

im doing about 600 bold cyp and about 150 test cyp and I havn't felt this good in years. 7 weeks and the strenght is kicking and Im a old man LOL. Had a rough start but no regrets anymore no sleep issues like the tren train, I don't know how you guys can handle that shit.