napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Robolics Deca

xamijay

Anyone have experience with robolics deca? And how am I supposed to know if deca is working anyways?

Just got done running a cycle with Robo Deca. It was top notch. Smooth as butter and potent.

What kind of previous cycles have you ran? I'm guessing this would be your first time with deca?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I've ran a few previous cycles. Mostly just test cycles. Never touched tren or deca so I decided I'd try either one. I chose deca.

Deca is awesome man.

The first thing you'll notice about deca is the size you'll start putting on. It is amazing for mass. Just make sure you run the right ancillaries (caber or prami).

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

yea I'm trying to find some caber man. No one seems to have it and the people that do require a $200 or more minimum. And thanks for all the replies

I gauge the effectiveness of deca by the level of joint relief I get. At doses higher than 400mg this wouldn't be a very accurate way to access quality as a underdosed product could still provide joint relief at a high dose.

Only real way to judge quality is to run many cycles and of different brands at different times at similar doses. Every source of deca I've used on this board was about equally as good as the next give or take.

[Use the name Sdbronco for 10% off your order! Pm me for Titan Research price list]

Deca is beautiful. The strength, fullness and joint relief. We'll always be together. It's fate. Everlasting love. Eternal

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Robo is top notch. Ordered test c and tren ace and very smooth. No pip. Results are great. I'm only 5'9 185 13%bf. @ 1800 calorie a day and keeps me at 185. Man can't wait to try Robo masteron and primo. Order from Robo, they won't disappoint.

Last edited:
How is the Robo Deca compared to the rest on the board, big difference in $ but looking for quality wise ,running at 400 w/ tbol??

How is the Robo Deca compared to the rest on the board, big difference in $ but looking for quality wise ,running at 400 w/ tbol??

You really can't beat Robo quality. That's why he's been around for so long. 400mg should be a good dose. Be ready for the gains.

Robo rep. Pm me for Robolics GAINS!

☝️
Robo is top quality and been around forever. You know exactly what you're going to get with him. If you haven't ran any Robo products before and you have the funds then definitely give him a go.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I wouldn't concern yourself with knowing if it's working. Eat, train your ass off and you'll grow if you're on Robo deca. Have you ever ran a steroid cycle before??

I've ran a cycle. And I know the important of diet and training. But the potency of gear is also very important.

Top Bottom