napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Robolics Bloodwork

-SD-

awwz9k.jpg

That may be a trusted member at meso or someone maybe you have gotten to know so I don't mean this disrespectfuly, but one blood test?

Doesn't that seem a little wierd? First of all we gonoff the word of the memebers like always so that may not always be true.

If it was a bad batch Don you think you would see several issues. He has a huge customer base. Don't you think something else would come up?

I'm here for xeno not robo. And that thread about kicking back the mods is again another theory. They didn't kick me back any other mods getting kicked were on private terms I guess. But no he was not paying off evo.... and even if we were, why would we can robo gear for shity berd gear... cause berd is what we do receive.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Is that not good practice anyway? Idk regardless of my supplier I would run bloods or test what I can.... that's just being smart.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

so for those who blast and cruise your expectation is that they blood test every vial?

I just don't like this type of inconsistency , that's all. When I see an admitted "bad batch" how can one be certain?

Got bloodz on the way they come in Tomm. Been takin 200mg test prop and 300mg eq every other day for 16 days. took bloodz 19hrs after last shot. will post Tomm when they come in.

Nothing happened here. If you would actually read what he wrote you will see he was pinning 250mg twice a week. This can not be misconstrued to be 500mg twice a week (1000mg total) as he admits pinning ~1.1ml each pin which is ~250mg.
He also says the blood draw was 48 hours after pinning 250mg. So the numbers show a blood draw after 48 hours of pinning 250mg, when the blood levels are already starting to decline. When broken down, the numbers are not all that bad. This is why specific timing and dosing is necessary to give the results proper meaning. Other wise everbody sees "A gram a week, bloodwork sucks!" and no one actually breaks down the numbers. And yes, I gave him another vial because Im just a nice guy like that and want customers happy. Keep in mind Ive also replaced vials for other reasons that most sources would not replace for like PIP.

Nothing happened here. If you would actually read what he wrote you will see he was pinning 250mg twice a week. This can not be misconstrued to be 500mg twice a week (1000mg total) as he admits pinning ~1.1ml each pin which is ~250mg.
He also says the blood draw was 48 hours after pinning 250mg. So the numbers show a blood draw after 48 hours of pinning 250mg, when the blood levels are already starting to decline. When broken down, the numbers are not all that bad. This is why specific timing and dosing is necessary to give the results proper meaning. Other wise everbody sees "A gram a week, bloodwork sucks!" and no one actually breaks down the numbers. And yes, I gave him another vial because Im just a nice guy like that and want customers happy. Keep in mind Ive also replaced vials for other reasons that most sources would not replace for like PIP.

You the man bro! I need to try your gear cause I know it's the truth.

This is Robos test e at 250 every four days im on my second order now running his tren and prop and his tren is kicking my ass at 100 mg eod . one order a couple crashed he replaced no questions asked and gave me 2 20ml jugs of prop i always get my gear in less than a week . im not going anywhere else hes won my bussiness and im on thyroid meds and my dr knows i juice so i get labs every couple months i will be posting labs frequently

Attachments

• 20150915_150216.jpg
    20150915_150216.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 41
Top Bottom