napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Robolics blood work results at week 9

PubFit

Robolics.....

Blood Work was taken pre-cycle as well as at the conclusion of week 9 (included) of a 12 week cycle.

This cycle is now mid-way through week 10 (Todays date: 04-18-18).

This cycle consists of Robolics Test Cyp only (Aromasin too). This is pinned twice weekly for a total of 500mg.

This is my 1st cycle ever and of course I was concerned about PIP. I can only speak for myself and unequivocally say that I have had zero PIP, zero.

I just want to add a footnote. Like I mentioned, I've never done a cycle, I've never had a source, I had to trust the reviews on the isarms forum and take a leap of faith, pull the trigger. I'm so grateful that I did because I now have a source...my source, ROBOLICS They deserve to be commended for every single aspect of their operation. Rapid correspondence, rapid delivery with a tracking number to boot. I knew for a fact that my strength and lean muscle was increasing by week 4 but now in week 10 I feel like I've had an accidental overdose of gamma radiation (reference to the Incredible Hulk). At week 7 I was already eagerly anticipating my next cycle which won't start until about 18 weeks after the conclusion of this cycle. At week 7 I contacted my source (I love that!) and placed an order for 6 vials of Primo (pic included). I currently have Robolics Test Cyp vials from my 1st order (I bought plenty) and also have the Robolics Primo from my 2nd order. Once again the entire ordering process was completely painless, no PIP on ordering as it were. I've used both methods of payment that they offer and was walked right through the entire Bitcoin process (I'm new to Bitcoin).

The blood work speaks for itself. There's really nothing more to say but give some stats.

STATS

- 47 year old male.
- 5'10"
- 176 lbs (Start weight on cycle).
- 190 lbs (Current weight).
- 8.5 lbs of added lean muscle thus far.

- The case was brought before the judge.

- The Jury adjourned for 9 weeks before coming back with the blood work results and the verdict.

- Case closed! Judge Robolics smashed his gavel with the force of an ape. The gavel splintered and is now referred to as the VERDIDICT HEARD AROUND THE WORLD!!!

Thanks Robolics and thank you Saiyan.

Attachments

• blood results 1.jpg
    blood results 1.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 110
  • test cyp.jpg
    test cyp.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 60
  • primo.jpg
    primo.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 48
billbobby & PackPlz

I think a lot of people that pin twice a week will usually pick 2 days a week and just keep to it. For example, pin every Monday and Friday (or something similar).

My pin schedule runs like this:

Monday: Pin, Tuesday: off, Wednesday: off, Thursday: Pin, Friday: off, Saturday: off, Sunday: Pin....etc (Pin - 2 days off - Pin).

I deliberately waited until I was on my 2nd day off. I wanted the test to reflect where I was at the lowest point of any given week. This raises another question, what the hell would it have been had I taken the test on the same day as I pinned, or even after a day off.

This is my 1st cycle ever and I had absolutely no idea what the numbers would show. I was pretty much horrified and didn't know if it was even possible to have numbers that high.

In full disclosure the very 1st thing I did was email Robolics my test results and asked if he could take a look at the numbers. I wasn't sure how long it would take for a response and I was sweating it out waiting for a reply...to which Robolics responded right away. As we can all see, the numbers speak for them self. Robolics asked me a very direct question, he wanted to know if I was taken more than the stated 500mg a week. The truth is that I'm drawing a hair above at 510mg (255mg twice a week..as described in pinning schedule). The reason I went a hair above is that I'm new to this and had noticed after the 1st week of pinning there would always be a couple drops of test left in the plunger/needle and I wanted to make certain I received the 500mg. There may have been times I got 510mg but this is exactly how it's been done from week 2 and I'm just completing week 10 now.

These numbers are astounding!!! I have absolutely no side affects what so ever and for a 47 year old to put on at least 8.5 lb of lean muscle is ludicrous! By the way, I had my body analysis done at Golds Gym prior to cycling and at week 8. I'm not sure what the name of the machine is but it gives a multi page breakdown of your body composition. I've had hydrostatic done at least a dozen times and this gives the same breakdown and is right on par with every hydrostatic test I've taken. I know there's even more lean muscle since I took that several weeks ago.

It's funny because I'm like all the newbies on the forum that just rely on the word of people that the source is legit. I had to go through the same process everyone else did when you take a leap of faith. Should I trust the source is legit? What if I get burned? What if it's under dosed? How the hell would I even know, I've never done any of this before.

I just hope that my case shows a behind the scenes look at someone that doesn't know any source, I don't have any connections at my gym, I've never cycled, I have no experience. Thats all changed now, I do have a source, I do have my 1st rookie season coming to a close, but more importantly is that I know that I can 100% trust Robolics and Siayan and I can't put a price on that.

GOOD GOD, 7000+ !!!

This is the site and test I had preformed. I had a code for 40% off so I purchased 3 prior to the beginning of my cycle. I'll use the last one in a few more weeks. Blood was drawn at LabCorp.

https://www.healthlabs.com/anti-aging-testing-men-basic

Last edited:
DUDE , your estrogen is insanely high! Are you trying to give yourself gyno?

Fuck brotha... you need AI ASAP!

I deliberately waited until I was on my 2nd day off. I wanted the test to reflect where I was at the lowest point of any given week. This raises another question, what the hell would it have been had I taken the test on the same day as I pinned, or even after a day off.

Test (blood)levels peak 24-48 hours after injection.

Test (blood)levels peak 24-48 hours after injection.

That’s why the pin schedule is effective, it allows for very little fluctuation. Pin - 2 days off - pin. You can use your 24 to 48 hour peak any day of the schedule and you’ll see very little variance. Let’s call it worse case scenario. Let’s assume the 7000 is the tip top of the peak. How much do you believe it goes down at the weakest point of a pin schedule I’m using. 4000? I would still be at 3000. 5000, I would still be at 2000. This is the absolute worse case scenario. It could very well peak at 8000 for all I know. I just know 2 days after pin it was 7000+ and I pinned 9 hours later in the morning.

Thanks though.

That’s why the pin schedule is effective, it allows for very little fluctuation. Pin - 2 days off - pin. You can use your 24 to 48 hour peak any day of the schedule and you’ll see very little variance. Let’s call it worse case scenario. Let’s assume the 7000 is the tip top of the peak. How much do you believe it goes down at the weakest point of a pin schedule I’m using. 4000? I would still be at 3000. 5000, I would still be at 2000. This is the absolute worse case scenario. It could very well peak at 8000 for all I know. I just know 2 days after pin it was 7000+ and I pinned 9 hours later in the morning.

Thanks though.

I’m not disputing the numbers, they’re very high. Just pointing out 2 days after a pin is when your levels are highest, not the lowest & the pin schedule you’re on is more than 500mg/wk. Good numbers sans the E2. Robolics is potent af!

Except his plan isn’t eod. It’s 2 off 1 on. Technically averages 625mg per week since one week will have 3 pins and the next will have 2.

Top Bottom