napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Robolics

teufelhund

Shout out to Robolics,

Received by order in record time again. This guys product is phenomenal and his shipping is super fast. I still say he is somewhere in my neighborhood. Dude, hang a black flag outside your house. I will stop over and take you for a steak dinner. (grill 225 all prime beef)

Shout out to Robolics,

Received by order in record time again. This guys product is phenomenal and his shipping is super fast. I still say he is somewhere in my neighborhood. Dude, hang a black flag outside your house. I will stop over and take you for a steak dinner. (grill 225 all prime beef)

Wherever I am, Im not for long, but thanks bro

Shout out to Robolics,

yes, his product is more than phenomenal as you already know... keep us updated on your big gains coming! what are you going to run for your cycle?

Roblics

yes, his product is more than phenomenal as you already know... keep us updated on your big gains coming! what are you going to run for your cycle?

That is a question I was going to ask. It will be a Test/Deca/Anvar Test these Cyp I have used many times. Deca and Anavar I have not. Any advice on dosing with the Deca and Var?

That is a question I was going to ask. It will be a Test/Deca/Anvar Test these Cyp I have used many times. Deca and Anavar I have not. Any advice on dosing with the Deca and Var?

there is no need to exceed 60 mg per day with anavar and you want to make sure you have a cycle protectant for methylation sides... did you see my new pics and stats from my deca and test use right now? im using 150 of each and have put on that kind of size... there's no need to go over 250/250 each.. if you want to go higher than keep your test a bit lower than your deca... make sure you have aromasin and caber on cycle... what is your planned pct?

Got my labs back from private md labs. Been using Robo test c 350 mg week, EQ 600 mg week. Primo from AY 400 week and Winnie from AY 25 a day. Week 12 now. Here are the results:
Test: 2236
Test free: 164.79
Free test: 7.37

Very happy with the results. Both Robo and AY outstanding sources. Like some else mentioned AY is out of the loop for now don't have any idea when they're coming back. Robo is here and highly recommend. Shout out to Dylan for referring me to both.

Top Bottom