napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Robolics

soonaj

Just wanted to give a shoutout to Robolics. Ive placed several orders with them now, and their service is outstanding. By the time my payment is delivered it is no more than 5 days or less before my package is recieved. Thats amazing to me and its lead to my decision to get all everything i need from them so long as its offered. Thanks for the outstanding work guys, and thanks for facilitating dreams. Rock on.

Just wanted to give a shoutout to Robolics. Ive placed several orders with them now, and their service is outstanding. By the time my payment is delivered it is no more than 5 days or less before my package is recieved. Thats amazing to me and its lead to my decision to get all everything i need from them so long as its offered. Thanks for the outstanding work guys, and thanks for facilitating dreams. Rock on.
Are they domestic

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Thanks Soonaj for the compliments. I’ll make sure the big man sees them. That right there is what we work for.

Tiger, yes. All domestic

Just wanted to chime in with a ditto. Had the same exact experience. Many thanks Robo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always have BC ready to go when I send my order to Robo and consistently receive gear on the fourth business day after payment. I've posted 5 or six bloods including TRT and the numbers are always great. My go to source....

Clearly you haven’t reached out to a rep OR read my post to your other comment.
Put this on another thread without PMing me and you will be banned. So you can get this fixed, and remain a member, or I can help you fix it and then ban you.

Last edited:
Top Bottom