napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Robolics

Anabolichippo

My order with robolics went pretty smooth. Payment and items received all in the same week. Forum member/robolics rep Sayian was a huge help with my first order!

Thanka guys i made a small initial order...test prop/winny/eq. It's smooth..no pip. With the smooth transaction, I feel safer making a larger order now.

Hey guys I'm new to the forum. A little about me: 28 yrs 5"10 184 10% body fat This is going to be my second cycle as I ran out of eq on first cycle(pcom eq seized). Have run far too many prohormone cycles. I'm trying to bulk up to 200lbs staying at the same bf%. I don't want to hiJack anabolicshippo thread but I would like to get some input on my recent Robolics order. I order 2 x20ml Test-E and some winny. I ordered on 10/23.Funds was picked up next day on 10/24. Its now 11/2 and haven't received anything yet. It's my 1st time ordering through Robolics. Just concerned since I haven't received Any email on tracking.

Hey guys I'm new to the forum. A little about me: 28 yrs 5"10 184 10% body fat This is going to be my second cycle as I ran out of eq on first cycle(pcom eq seized). Have run far too many prohormone cycles. I'm trying to bulk up to 200lbs staying at the same bf%. I don't want to hiJack anabolicshippo thread but I would like to get some input on my recent Robolics order. I order 2 x20ml Test-E and some winny. I ordered on 10/23.Funds was picked up next day on 10/24. Its now 11/2 and haven't received anything yet. It's my 1st time ordering through Robolics. Just concerned since I haven't received Any email on tracking.

Come one bro. You see me all over these threads as a Robo rep. First out reach should always be to a rep to look into things for you. I’m sending you a pm now.

Robo is legit...you will be sort out, no worries

Top Bottom