napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Robo vs pharmacom??

I always post my bloods on cycle and Robo has always shown to be great gear. That, and I just got my order on the 4th business day since paying with BitCoins...you can't go wrong with Robo.

I've never seen bad bloods on any Robolics gear and he welcomes people to do Bloodwork. Even before I was a rep the communication, products and shipping he provides is second to none

I ordered from Robo and received my package very quickly... in a matter of days. I recently placed an order with Pharmacom over a week ago and they've only accepted my payment, no sign of shipping, and they don't respond to emails quickly.

Apples and Oranges... Don't even know why you're comparing the two. Domestic and International sources offer very different experiences.

It just is confusing when some people on here say pharmacom sucks and some say they're legit. Who do you believe
Pharmacom is legit bro it's just sometimes international sources come with a few snags. If you've been around long enough you know it comes with the territory. Pharmacom would not be a source here if they weren't legit.

Top Bottom