napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Robo Spring Cycle

Buddhabuilder

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
We hear it on the board all the time...any cycle can be bulk or cut, it is all down to the training and exercise. My goal is to bring out my best definition for Summer tanning and work to maintain that low level of BF while at the same time not getting too flat.

Basic stats;
Male
53 years old
226 lbs
6'2"
12%bf
Training for 20 years, using gear for 6
This will be the first time I use Winstrol

Cycle Plan - All Robo Gear in hand. All weekly doses split in 2.
Weeks
1-16 Test E 300mg a week
1-16 Mast E 500mg a week
1-16 EQ 800mg a week
11-16 Winstrol 50mg a day
1-16 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
11-16 Liver Support

Open for feedback from the Bro's. I'll be putting up some diet and routine outlines in the coming days.

Let's do this.....

Long cycle but I think k it looks good, I’m doing something very similar except with tren instead of EQ. Your appetite may increase with the EQ, I know it did for me. You could throw an ECA stack in too help suppress it maybe

Looks like a great cycle to me bud. Looks very to similar to what id run myself for the same goals

I'd have gw and s4 in there to. That will just make you even leaner and harder

Looks good just be careful because you’re over 50...winstrol is tough on the liver. Make sure you’re doing blood work so you know where you stand. Good luck.

We hear it on the board all the time...any cycle can be bulk or cut, it is all down to the training and exercise. My goal is to bring out my best definition for Summer tanning and work to maintain that low level of BF while at the same time not getting too flat.

Basic stats;
Male
53 years old
226 lbs
6'2"
12%bf

Weeks
1-16 Test E 300mg a week
1-16 Mast E 500mg a week
1-16 EQ 800mg a week
1-16 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
11-16 Liver Support

Open for feedback from the Bro's. I'll be putting up some diet and routine outlines in the coming days.

Let's do this.....

What’s up Buddha, I know you have run 6 cycles and understand your body but for me test at 500mg and masteron at 600mg and aromasin at 12.5mg eod had my estrogen right in the high 20 range so just make sure you monitor that with your mid cycle blood work. If I ran test at 300mg and masteron at 500 I would run my aromasin 2xs a week! If I remember correctly your estrogen was low last cycle but that was a while ago and I could be confusing you with someone else.

Is the winni oil or oral ? I don't think Robo has liquid oral winni.
I've heard injectable winni hurts like a mofo! BTW: luv the robo gear !

Thanx for stopping by Bro's. I am looking forward to the challenges of this cycle and it's nice to have company on the journey.

Saiyan - I have always seen Winni as a finisher, what are some of the stand out qualities for you?
Vinni - I have seen some Bro's saying you can drink or inject Robo Winni. Really?
CC- good memory. My Estro levels in my pre-bloods (will post them on the weekend) were in range, but on the low side. Will follow your guidance....
stevewc - Yes, liver protection all around. I found some Anavar in my lock box so will probably throw in a low dose kicker to use it up.
RR - Yes, I am considering the S4/GW thing. It looks like iSARMS is still down, who are Bro's going to for that stuff?

Just did first pin and working to design workouts. Will post for feedback soon.....

Life is from this moment on.....

Thanx for stopping by Bro's. I am looking forward to the challenges of this cycle and it's nice to have company on the journey.

Saiyan - I have always seen Winni as a finisher, what are some of the stand out qualities for you?
Vinni - I have seen some Bro's saying you can drink or inject Robo Winni. Really?
CC- good memory. My Estro levels in my pre-bloods (will post them on the weekend) were in range, but on the low side. Will follow your guidance....
stevewc - Yes, liver protection all around. I found some Anavar in my lock box so will probably throw in a low dose kicker to use it up.
RR - Yes, I am considering the S4/GW thing. It looks like iSARMS is still down, who are Bro's going to for that stuff?

Just did first pin and working to design workouts. Will post for feedback soon.....

Sent you a PM bro

I’ve only used it as a finisher as well. I got harder than hell and veins I don’t normally see where shining.
I got a little adventurous on another run and mixed it with drol. It was intense. It’s really good to add in any run.
You can drink the injectable version. I have a friend using it however and he says the pip is almost nonexistent. I say give it a try at least. Robo really is a master at the craft.

True that!

I have never had a pip on anything Robo.....

Will start pinning when the time come and see how it goes....

I’ve only used it as a finisher as well. I got harder than hell and veins I don’t normally see where shining.
I got a little adventurous on another run and mixed it with drol. It was intense. It’s really good to add in any run.
You can drink the injectable version. I have a friend using it however and he says the pip is almost nonexistent. I say give it a try at least. Robo really is a master at the craft.

So, the jump off workout plan.

I train high intensity with 30-45 seconds in between super sets, and follow an progressive overload approach. 4-5 sets/15-8 reps with a drop set on the end sometimes.

4 day split/6 days a week.

Chest/Back
Decline Bench/Wide Pull Downs
Flat Bench/T Bar
Pec Deck/Cable Row

Shoulders
Decline DB/Face Pulls
Alternating Cable Side Raises
Over Head Press/Vertical Rows
Over Hand Shrugs/Underhand Shrugs

Arms
Decline DB Curl/Over Head Tri Extension
EZ Curls/Scull Crushers
Rope Hammers/Rope Tri Extension (both with a twist on top)

Legs
8 Sets of Squats
Extensions/Curls
Straight Leg DL or Press with Drop
Calves

Basic Arnold approach and I will assess as needed. The way I train I never do cardio, but when I put up my proposed diet it may come into consideration. First day yesterday, and true to introducing something new, kept form with good resistance in order to familiarize my body with what's to come.

The challenge can be seen on the horizon......

3rd pin of this cycle and zero pip, as usual.

On the diet front, so far I have removed starchy carbs from meals. That is; no breads, rice, pasta, or potatoes in most meals. I have increase vegetables to keep things balanced. Now it's time to start weighing things. I'm looking at 6 - 6oz servings of chicken, meat or fish a day and I'll dial in the amount of vegetables to get things done.

More details to come, that's just a basic outline.

A Bro at the gym showed me a form on Hack Squats that is easy on the back so I brought in Leg Press/Hack Squat super set, and it was intense.

To not advance is to retreat.......

So progressive overload starting to present some challenge and I am looking incredibly full. Down a pound or 2 and still dialing in the cutting diet.

Forgot to post some pre cycle bloods info. I had been cruising on 150mg Robo Test a week and came in with a Test level over 1500. I had my yearly physical coming up so I went down to 90mg Test a week, still split in 2, and came in with a Test level of 672. That's cool as the cheap skate insurance doesn't check FSH/LSH so it's kind of natural (actually the same number I was at 2 years ago with iSARMS post cycle still in my system).

I had a couple weeks of Anavar in the lock box so threw it in at 30mg a day for a kicker with cycles support.

Just getting over a cold and feeling invincible......

So 4 weeks in and the progressive over load is making for some all out efforts at lower reps. Hitting 6 reps with;

Decline BB 275
EZ Curls 125
Sculls 125

just to name a few. Of course, these are being done in a super set design, but still not what you would consider "cutting" rep range. I like to lean into a design when starting a cycle because in some ways I forget that I'm on cycle, so when the gear hits I'm already pushing the envelope. Nothing is worse than putting off challenging the weights with the mind set, "When will the gear kick in?" (of course there are some things worse, I'm just stating that for dramatic effect)

I've been designing giant set routines in my head and will be getting it all down on paper in the coming week.

Let's do this........

Just at the end of the 7th week on this cycle, and on a "normal" long ester run I would be posting bloods about now. But with the science I understand around EQ, and it's tendency to really shine late in a cycle, I am waiting until I am in week 10 to get bloods drawn. I will begin Robostrol immediately there after which would change the results, so I think this is the best way forward.

I am feeling awesome! Great stamina in the gym and otherwise, even better libido than usual, and a consistent optimistic outlook. Of course, Buddhism is the foundation, but action based on experiential wisdom is some whole other shit.

I don't post on cycles like I used to but will be adding some cool stuff about the training approaches I have been using. Giant sets, cool stuff from BPak....

"I don't fuck much with the past, but I fuck plenty with the future......"

So I got into giant setting for a couple weeks, and the challenge was amazing. A couple examples;

Pec Dec 210lb
Wide Cable Pull Down 190b
Dec BB Press 235lb

These were peak weights at 8 reps, but I got there with reps 20,15,10,8.

For chest/back day I did this and then a back/chest/back rhythm. Same for arms, bis/tris/bis, the tris/bis/tris. Legs were;

Press 6 plates each side
Hack Squat 120 each side
Extensions 220

Followed by SLDL, Curls, Calves...and a similar approach to shoulders.

Anytime I blast I always find myself slowing down my reps and focusing on form, so coming across BPak videos has been awesome. His ability to isolate the muscle is scientific. For example, on chest, it's always shoulders back, abs tight, and the focus on bringing the elbows together as opposed to pressing. I am enjoying his approach to changing the point of maximum resistance with cables. Check this one out on youtube for tris....

Ben Pakulski has HUGE Triceps...Here's BPAK's Trick to Monster Guns

Cool stuff......

Basic stats;
Male
53 years old
226 lbs
6'2"
12%bf

Weeks
1-16 Test E 300mg a week
1-16 Mast E 500mg a week
1-16 EQ 800mg a week
1-16 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
11-16 Liver Support

Let's do this.....

Oh hell ya! I didn’t know you were hitting winstrol this go around Buddha. That’s exciting!

You cannot drink the oil based winny. Water based only. Do not drink Robo winny lol

I mean I guess you could but oil requires substantial amounts of solvents and what not. You don’t want to drink that.

It does have PIP, there’s no way around that with injectable apparently, but hit up some of the safer anti-inflammatories every chance you get and it should be tolerable for the short time you’re on it. I’ve done a cycle with Robo winny and I just had to rotate pin spots a lot. It gets annoying but it’s just 4 weeks.

Top Bottom