dganutrition.com
dganutrition.com
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Robo Spring Cycle

Robo Spring Cycle

We hear it on the board all the time...any cycle can be bulk or cut, it is all down to the training and exercise. My goal is to bring out my best definition for Summer tanning and work to maintain that low level of BF while at the same time not getting too flat.

Basic stats;
    Male
    53 years old
    226 lbs
    6'2"
    12%bf
    Training for 20 years, using gear for 6
    This will be the first time I use Winstrol

Cycle Plan - All Robo Gear in hand. All weekly doses split in 2.
    Weeks
    1-16 Test E 300mg a week
    1-16 Mast E 500mg a week
    1-16 EQ 800mg a week
    11-16 Winstrol 50mg a day
    1-16 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
    11-16 Liver Support

Open for feedback from the Bro's. I'll be putting up some diet and routine outlines in the coming days.

Let's do this.....

Long cycle but I think k it looks good, I’m doing something very similar except with tren instead of EQ. Your appetite may increase with the EQ, I know it did for me. You could throw an ECA stack in too help suppress it maybe

I like the layout. Winny is a very fun drug.

Looks like a great cycle to me bud. Looks very to similar to what id run myself for the same goals

I'd have gw and s4 in there to. That will just make you even leaner and harder

Looks good just be careful because youíre over 50...winstrol is tough on the liver. Make sure youíre doing blood work so you know where you stand. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddhabuilder View Post
    We hear it on the board all the time...any cycle can be bulk or cut, it is all down to the training and exercise. My goal is to bring out my best definition for Summer tanning and work to maintain that low level of BF while at the same time not getting too flat.

Basic stats;
    Male
    53 years old
    226 lbs
    6'2"
    12%bf
    Training for 20 years, using gear for 6
    This will be the first time I use Winstrol

Cycle Plan - All Robo Gear in hand. All weekly doses split in 2.
    Weeks
    1-16 Test E 300mg a week
    1-16 Mast E 500mg a week
    1-16 EQ 800mg a week
    11-16 Winstrol 50mg a day
    1-16 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
    11-16 Liver Support

Open for feedback from the Bro's. I'll be putting up some diet and routine outlines in the coming days.

Let's do this.....
    What’s up Buddha, I know you have run 6 cycles and understand your body but for me test at 500mg and masteron at 600mg and aromasin at 12.5mg eod had my estrogen right in the high 20 range so just make sure you monitor that with your mid cycle blood work. If I ran test at 300mg and masteron at 500 I would run my aromasin 2xs a week! If I remember correctly your estrogen was low last cycle but that was a while ago and I could be confusing you with someone else.

Is the winni oil or oral ? I don't think Robo has liquid oral winni.
    I've heard injectable winni hurts like a mofo! BTW: luv the robo gear !

Thanx for stopping by Bro's. I am looking forward to the challenges of this cycle and it's nice to have company on the journey.

Saiyan - I have always seen Winni as a finisher, what are some of the stand out qualities for you?
    Vinni - I have seen some Bro's saying you can drink or inject Robo Winni. Really?
    CC- good memory. My Estro levels in my pre-bloods (will post them on the weekend) were in range, but on the low side. Will follow your guidance....
    stevewc - Yes, liver protection all around. I found some Anavar in my lock box so will probably throw in a low dose kicker to use it up.
    RR - Yes, I am considering the S4/GW thing. It looks like iSARMS is still down, who are Bro's going to for that stuff?

Just did first pin and working to design workouts. Will post for feedback soon.....

Life is from this moment on.....

Quote Originally Posted by Buddhabuilder View Post
    Thanx for stopping by Bro's. I am looking forward to the challenges of this cycle and it's nice to have company on the journey.

Saiyan - I have always seen Winni as a finisher, what are some of the stand out qualities for you?
    Vinni - I have seen some Bro's saying you can drink or inject Robo Winni. Really?
    CC- good memory. My Estro levels in my pre-bloods (will post them on the weekend) were in range, but on the low side. Will follow your guidance....
    stevewc - Yes, liver protection all around. I found some Anavar in my lock box so will probably throw in a low dose kicker to use it up.
    RR - Yes, I am considering the S4/GW thing. It looks like iSARMS is still down, who are Bro's going to for that stuff?

Just did first pin and working to design workouts. Will post for feedback soon.....

Life is from this moment on.....
    Sent you a PM bro

Iíve only used it as a finisher as well. I got harder than hell and veins I donít normally see where shining.
    I got a little adventurous on another run and mixed it with drol. It was intense. Itís really good to add in any run.
    You can drink the injectable version. I have a friend using it however and he says the pip is almost nonexistent. I say give it a try at least. Robo really is a master at the craft.