napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Robo's excellent service..

Astie

I've been using robo's gear for a while now and never had any problems. Great gear, always smooth as butter. Really fast service and delivery. Well my last order of three test cyp vials were crashing after I pulled the first pin from the bottles. I contacted Robo and we tried heating to get everything back into solution. It worked again until first pull. Without hesitation Robo asked for my address and sent replacement vials that arrived less than a week later. This dude is very solid all the way around. Just wanted to post this great experience. I was already a Robo fan but this was icing on the cake for me! Thanks Robo!
Astie

I do, but the vials that were crashing I had ordered a couple months back when the weather was warm. I'm on trt so I kind of keep a decent stock of test cyp. I keep them in my nightstand by my bed so they're in a warm spot. Temperature wasn't the problem really. It's all good. I've ordered Robo products for 3 years+ and I've always been pleased.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've just read some posts lately of people having problems with other sources on the board. I wanted to post one of a source that takes care of things the right way ya know.

Yea I was just checking. I know you gave Robo the details and he had you handled.
Let me know if there’s anything else we can do.
Thanks for the positive feedback.

Sorry for the edit up top. I clicked into mine I thought 🤣

I've been using robo's gear for a while now and never had any problems. Great gear, always smooth as butter. Really fast service and delivery. Well my last order of three test cyp vials were crashing after I pulled the first pin from the bottles. I contacted Robo and we tried heating to get everything back into solution. It worked again until first pull. Without hesitation Robo asked for my address and sent replacement vials that arrived less than a week later. This dude is very solid all the way around. Just wanted to post this great experience. I was already a Robo fan but this was icing on the cake for me! Thanks Robo!
Astie

Had a similar experience, test vial crashed. Tried heating multiple times, never came back to solution. Contacted robo and he replaced with no hesitation. He is a good as it gets honestly

Top Bottom