napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

ROBO Rocks

tatman567

I just wanted to stop in and say thanks to ROBO for not just great products but amazing customer service. The 3 times I have ordered the products were legit, shipping was crazy fast, and the customer service response was something that should be envied by most other service providers. These guys are a staple for me and wouldn't hesitate to order again. Thanks again

Good to hear. Dude has such a good reputation. Always been one of the best.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Been hearing so many good things about robo. Already got something lined up with them. Cant wait.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Something to consider regarding Robo....he was solid and KING on another old site for a long time ...dependable quality great
Customer service

Fast forward to now

He still exhibits ALL those traits and more

Never been disappointed in his product
Or service

Reputation solid

Sweet review. I agree. I never used him before this year but I've been on boards he's on for about 8 years and I only hear great things.

I was going to start a thread on this subject but seen this one so I am going to jump in and tell my story. I bought a couple viles of Sust. 350 from Robo and pinned 1/2 cc and got a PIP due to potency of the product and couldn't continue anymore. So I considered it my loss. I didn't complain about it until I saw another related thread and wrote about my PIP. Robo PM'd me and said "hey bro, why didn't you contact me so I can replace it for you". WOW, really? I didn't think that would even be an option since there's nothing wrong with the product just my body rejected. So I was like ok dude, I will return these for a different product. He said don't need to return them just tell me what you want instead. I said Primo so he sent me 3 viles of Primo at no charge.
You can't get this type of customer care and service anywhere yet alone in the UGL world. I am very pleased with his commitment to quality and service and highly highly recommend Robo and will never again buy from overseas so long as I can get it from Robo, unless he doesn't carry something I need in which case no other choice. Thanks again SD and Robo

I was going to start a thread on this subject but seen this one so I am going to jump in and tell my story. I bought a couple viles of Sust. 350 from Robo and pinned 1/2 cc and got a PIP due to potency of the product and couldn't continue anymore. So I considered it my loss. I didn't complain about it until I saw another related thread and wrote about my PIP. Robo PM'd me and said "hey bro, why didn't you contact me so I can replace it for you". WOW, really? I didn't think that would even be an option since there's nothing wrong with the product just my body rejected. So I was like ok dude, I will return these for a different product. He said don't need to return them just tell me what you want instead. I said Primo so he sent me 3 viles of Primo at no charge.
You can't get this type of customer care and service anywhere yet alone in the UGL world. I am very pleased with his commitment to quality and service and highly highly recommend Robo and will never again buy from overseas so long as I can get it from Robo, unless he doesn't carry something I need in which case no other choice. Thanks again SD and Robo

That's Tak for this review. Robo is one of the most stand up guys I've dealt with in this game. Always true to his word. And will go out of his way for the customer.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

Something to consider regarding Robo....he was solid and KING on another old site for a long time ...dependable quality great
Customer service

Fast forward to now

He still exhibits ALL those traits and more

Never been disappointed in his product
Or service

Reputation solid

Totally agree bro! Seen him around for years, but have only been using him for my last 2 cycles. Wish I hopped on the Robo train sooner!

Top Bottom