esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ROBO review

ROBO review

Hey Gents!
    Just wanted to check in with you after I just completed 12 weeks of exclusively running robo products. Let me tell you, that had to be the best cycle I've ran since I came back years ago to using AAS. I've made other gains with sources here but these were by far the best results. I'm 52 so things hit me a little differently than they did when I was 28 and 30. Let me tell you when I switched to test blend 350 after 2 weeks off of D-Bol i seen my strength go up even more! I ran test Cyp then switched to blend 350, D-Bol, Decca . Thanks Robo! It was a great 12 weeks!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by KODA24; 02-02-2019 at 01:33 PM.

Looking swole bro... Thanks for sharing your experience.

Looking good for 52. I am 45 and I can honestly say it is different taking aas at this age. Sure it's cuz are natural levels are lower now. So 100- 150 mg of that test is taking us back in time to what was natural in are 20s.
    Have heard nothing but good things about Robo.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Dang you old fellas... I'll be 49 this April.

44 here
    Old guys rule

All these young guys getting down with Robolics. Robo has been my only source for years and I assure you, my Spring cycle log is going to be the best one yet....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Buddhabuilder View Post
    All these young guys getting down with Robolics. Robo has been my only source for years and I assure you, my Spring cycle log is going to be the best one yet....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    So your older than 52 I take it? Tell me more!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

“It is important to remember that aging and growing old are not necessarily the same thing... There are certainly many people who, as they age, become increasingly vigorous and energetic, more broad-minded and tolerant, living with a greater sense of freedom and assurance.”

I always say age is just a number. My Son will be 4 in April and I refuse to let my age take away or limit physical activities with him. With that said I think we need an over 40 discount code from sources here. Something to think about. Wink wink.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

3rd pinning yesterday and the smoothness of Robo gear just keeps getting better. Primo 200, Mast E 200, and Test E 250 all drawn with a 25 gage and pinned with an 18 effortlessly, and zero pip.

Obviously Robo continues to challenge their science/art of creating the best gear possible.

It's great to enter a cycle and never even think about the quality of the gear so I can focus completely on my training and diet.

Lets's do this.....