napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Robo Products

jsmithblast90

Yo fam I just placed my first order of products from robo since my doc is screwing me around with my script. I have used Pharmacom in the past along with some other products prior to. This was a first time in a while to get more inventory since I have been on a script for a while. What can I expect from the products for those of you that have recently used it?
Any PIP?
Is the dosage accurate?

I have ready a lot of good reviews that people have put up over the years but things can change.
I will be putting up lab results after the items TD and I get it going.

You can expect accurately dosed smooths gear lol. I'm looking forward to the bloodwork, are you doing bloodwork while on a blast or a TRT cruising dose?

I will provide labs on my blast dose since I know where I am on a cruise. Pumped to get. Started on this. Already have some close friends itching to know so they can invest in robo

I use other sources of course for ancillaries and some orals since robo is limited. On his oils however, they can’t be touched. His test/tren is untouched. Amazing service, good dude and solid reps. You pay for what you get.

I recently posted bloods and it was spot on. I have logged 3 cycles with Robo, all with bloods (cruise and blast) and it has always been right on. Never a pip......

Thank you all for the feedback. Def gonna share results as soon as I get labs back. Recently had labs and total test was at 435 and free test was at 32 with estridol at 12 ng/dl. That is with the current dose my doc has me on even though I told them I still feel like crap at those levels.

Top Bottom