napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Robo primo

FL1025

VIP Member
I'll be coming off of a blast here shortly and I'm thinking about cruising on Test and Primo. I'm thinking about 100mg Test CYP and 200mg Primo a week. Just looking for suggestions from you barrel chested warriors. Anyone ever cruised on just Primo, if so how'd you like it?

Attachments

• IMG_3598.jpg
    IMG_3598.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 76
Interesting. What results/effect are expected with the Test/Primo cruise? I'm 46, 6'2", 210lbs, 15% and been working out for years. Always cruising straight cyp, anywhere from 100-300/week. Had my first great cycle last year of Test and Var, along with 6 months of gh, around +/- 3ius a day. Lost my source and looking to gear back up.

Last edited:
Interesting. What results/effect are expected with the Test/Primo cruise? I'm 46, 6'2", 210lbs, 15% and been working out for years. Always cruising straight cyp, anywhere from. 100-300/week. Had my first great cycle last year of Test and Var, along with 6 months of gh, around +/- 3ius a day. Lost my source and looking to gear back up.

Interested to see the reasons and results of cruising on promo as well.

Plenty of good sources here... PM me if necessary

Interesting. What results/effect are expected with the Test/Primo cruise? I'm 46, 6'2", 210lbs, 15% and been working out for years. Always cruising straight cyp, anywhere from. 100-300/week. Had my first great cycle last year of Test and Var, along with 6 months of gh, around +/- 3ius a day. Lost my source and looking to gear back up.

I've always like cruising on a Test/Mast combo and love the libido/well being on that combo and to tell you the truth I'm actually thinking of cruising on just Primo at maybe 200mg-300mg now

I've always like cruising on a Test/Mast combo and love the libido/well being on that combo and to tell you the truth I'm actually thinking of cruising on just Primo at maybe 200mg-300mg now

You don't think you'll have libido sides?

You don't think you'll have libido sides?

I don't know tbh. I've read conflicting things about Primo and libido, this will be my first time running it so we'll see. I'm thinking of running 100mg test and 200mg Primo for the cruise though.

I like 100mg Test and 200mg Mast. I've done different dosing though and this seems the best for me.
I've been thinking about doing the same for my summer cruise after current blast . Are you using long esters? Once per week?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I've been thinking about doing the same for my summer cruise after current blast . Are you using long esters? Once per week?

Yea I was using Test Cyp and Mast E once aweek when I ran it

Good to know. I was thinking 200/200, but also adding 15mg Aromasin eod, but maybe 100/200 won't need the Asin.

I used 12.5mg Aromasin 3 days a week but I'm very sensitive to estrogen though

Top Bottom