dganutrition.com
dganutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Robo and Pharma Lady Gains!!!

Robo and Pharma Lady Gains!!!

Just received my order from PharmaLady today. This is only my 2nd time working with her but she and Cbbram were professional as always! Took about 2 weeks to receive the order but good things come to Bros who wait!...and she is far more popular(for Good reason) now than she was a couple of years ago. Robo came through as expected. Received the package in 4 days as usual and we all know the quality is superb. These are my 2 GoTo sources and I'll always vouch for them...Robo and PharmaLady are BroHammer approved and trusted baby!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thanks for sharing... Nice stash! Glad I could help...

Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    Thanks for sharing... Nice stash! Glad I could help...
    Thanks for being so helpful! Even though you guys are busy, your response time is lightening fast. You are appreciated.

Thatís a nice stash of Robo tren. Making me a little jealous as itís not in my current run. Thanks for the Robo feedback. Let me know if you need anything else. But it looks like youíre all set for now lol

Quote Originally Posted by Saiyan View Post
    Thatís a nice stash of Robo tren. Making me a little jealous as itís not in my current run. Thanks for the Robo feedback. Let me know if you need anything else. But it looks like youíre all set for now lol
    Yeah, I think I'm good for now. Lol But when I go into full contest prep for the show in November, I am going to need that Test Prop, Tren Ace, Mast Prop blend...can't wait to try that stack with the Winny added on the back end.

Quote Originally Posted by biggamike View Post
    Yeah, I think I'm good for now. Lol But when I go into full contest prep for the show in November, I am going to need that Test Prop, Tren Ace, Mast Prop blend...can't wait to try that stack with the Winny added on the back end.

Hell of a stack for sure!

Hey guys was wondering about sources? Whats the best route to go

Quote Originally Posted by Timothyr36 View Post
    I just got finished saying just a few minutes ago that my pet peve was someone asking for a source on their first post. And here you are... No shame..

Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    I just got finished saying just a few minutes ago that my pet peve was someone asking for a source on their first post. And here you are... No shame..
    Exactly. It's not really that hard to find sources on here bro! They're literally right in front of your face. Seek and ye shall find! ...SMH

Quote Originally Posted by Timothyr36 View Post
    Bro, every source on here is G2G. You really can't go wrong with any as they've all been tested, reviewed, approved and vouched for Several times. Hang out for a while, contribute and you'll find your way. But just popping up on a post and asking for sources right out the gate is regarded as suspect behavior around here.