napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Robo pack landed

OsheaZANE

Sent money Thursday got package today. Just a small order to see how good his gear is, I’ll keep you guys updated with details on the cycle when I gather all the other supplies.IMG_3975.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered some test P last year from him and it was the most potent test P I've ever used.

I ran 100 EOD + 50mg Proviron on lifting days and 25mg P on non lift days and it was shocking the profound results I achieved.

Get SWOLE son!

Have you started the Tren yet?

Not yet man! Here in a couple weeks I’ll be getting this cycle started, hella pumped about it! Heard nothing but good things about robo tren.

Not yet man! Here in a couple weeks I’ll be getting this cycle started, hella pumped about it! Heard nothing but good things about robo tren.

Robo tren is the truth. My first taste was mid cycle when an old source wasn’t living up to the claim. Pinned some Robo tren and had an awakening. Quickly lowered the dose to reasses lol

Robo tren is the truth. My first taste was mid cycle when an old source wasn’t living up to the claim. Pinned some Robo tren and had an awakening. Quickly lowered the dose to reasses lol

That’s what I like to hear man lol

Top Bottom