napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

ROBO NANDRO and Tibial strain

FL1025

VIP Member
Well I've been suffering with a strained tibial tendon after one of my long runs a few weeks ago. I've been taping it with KT tape and just started some BPC157 which has made some dramatic improvements already. I'm starting 300mg of DECA a week in addition to my current 400mg Test CYP and 600mg EQ a week and will be continuing with the recommended stretching. Has anyone else dealt with this if so how long was the recovery.

Pic included of that ROBO liquid gold.

Attachments

• IMG_5213.jpg
    IMG_5213.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 38
How do you know it's strained? Are you sure you don't have a tear? Only asking because I thought I had a strain so I ran on it and it never got better. Finally gave up and saw the foot doc... MRI showed a longitudinal tear and now the surgical repair option is called "The All American" look that up and try not to get sick.

I'm just saying be ultra careful with this injury unless you're sure it's just strained. I'd hate to see someone else go through this BS and probably never run again.

Damn bro. How the hell did you manage to do that?

I was on a long hike on a trail and sort of twisted my ankle in a hole covered with snow.Shits been giving me an issue for a few weeks. It's slowly getting better though

How do you know it's strained? Are you sure you don't have a tear? Only asking because I thought I had a strain so I ran on it and it never got better. Finally gave up and saw the foot doc... MRI showed a longitudinal tear and now the surgical repair option is called "The All American" look that up and try not to get sick.

I'm just saying be ultra careful with this injury unless you're sure it's just strained. I'd hate to see someone else go through this BS and probably never run again.

Yea I had an MRI last week and they said it's a pretty severe strain the pain locations weird it feels like my arch is fallen or something

Yea I had an MRI last week and they said it's a pretty severe strain the pain locations weird it feels like my arch is fallen or something

Ohhh shit... yup, the arch is the main issue for me. The surgeon at UMASS pointed out my really flat left foot and showed me how the arch collapsed. It gets so swollen sometimes that the bulge under my arch is the first thing to strike the ground when walking. At least yours isn't torn but I was told once that tendon stretched, the arch begins to fall quickly.

You've got me intrigued with the BPC157 though... reading about it now. Where do you inject and how much? I always think of Hipo for peptides, can you tell me where you got it? I'll do anything to avoid that surgery.

Ohhh shit... yup, the arch is the main issue for me. The surgeon at UMASS pointed out my really flat left foot and showed me how the arch collapsed. It gets so swollen sometimes that the bulge under my arch is the first thing to strike the ground when walking. At least yours isn't torn but I was told once that tendon stretched, the arch begins to fall quickly.

You've got me intrigued with the BPC157 though... reading about it now. Where do you inject and how much? I always think of Hipo for peptides, can you tell me where you got it? I'll do anything to avoid that surgery.

Yea I've always had flat and I think my insoles were worn out which contributed to the strain. I switched to the Spenco total support and they def help big time. Yea man the BPC is helping big time with speeding up recovery. I had some left over from a private peptide source that no longer carries BPC unfortunately. I just went with another source pinned the first batch last night. I won't put there name out in the open since it's not a sponsor here. I don't believe Hopi carries it or he didn't when I looked because that's where I would've went.
S

Top Bottom