esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Robo experience..?

Robo experience..?

Brothers and sisters,

I recently ordered Robolics' Test Blend 350mg/20ml as well as their Anadrol 50mg tabs. Transaction is complete, and before I proceed to bother their reps I felt that it would be best to post this here first.

How long does it usually take to receive a tracking number? Are any of you experienced enough to tell me whether or not i should bother them for the tracking number? Or just trust the process?

Much respect and cant wait to get my package as i have heard great things about Robo.

BigAnt

My experience has always been they send a tracking number when I ask for it. Link to me on surespot and Iíll follow up for you....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Robolics Anadrol Iíve been running has been liquid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can always email for tracking thats no problem

Okay @Robolics @Buddhabuilder thank you both!

Quote Originally Posted by BigAnt8891 View Post
    Transaction is complete, and before I proceed to bother their reps I felt that it would be best to post this here first.
    Actually that's why sources have reps to help and answer any questions you may have.

So glad you followed through BigAnt. And I just saw the new price list with the Anadrol tablets. Can't wait to hear your results....

Quote Originally Posted by BigAnt8891 View Post
    Brothers and sisters,

I recently ordered Robolics' Test Blend 350mg/20ml as well as their Anadrol 50mg tabs. Transaction is complete, and before I proceed to bother their reps I felt that it would be best to post this here first.

How long does it usually take to receive a tracking number? Are any of you experienced enough to tell me whether or not i should bother them for the tracking number? Or just trust the process?

Much respect and cant wait to get my package as i have heard great things about Robo.

BigAnt

Thatís what us Reps are for man, that being said shipping is pretty quick.
    THIS MACHINE RUNS ON ROBO PM ME FOR DETAILS

Trust the process. I check into a bunch of forums but only belong here. What I have seen is Robolics is more legit than legit it self. As Ccbram once told me " quit worrying and go to the gym " .

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Robo is King! You have absolutely nothing to worry about. Just ask for a tracking number. No lie, I've asked for a teacking number a couple of times amd by the time I got a response, my order was already delivered! He's that fast. Usually a 4-5 day turnaround from the time the funds are sent.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk