napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Robilics delivers

dhfeggv

Tasty little stash.

2usztpd.jpg

The T Cyp is really smooth. Did 500mg/2ml yesterday.

As minimal pip as I've ever experienced. Quad shot.

I still can't believe I've yet to use Robo. I've heard so many rave reviews on this guy and not a single negative. He is on top of his game.

Got my 2nd 2cc injection of Cyp this morning. Easy and smooth. Any slight injection soreness from my first shot is gone. It will get easier too as the muscles get used to the injections again.

Running 1g weekly.

Been using dbol the last few days too. I have never used dbol before, because I'm an anadrol kinda guy, but I must say that in these last 3 days, muscles have gotten full and body weight is up 3 pounds. If all goes well, I may have a new 2nd favorite oral. No bloat/water yet, but I'm using adex and nolva. I'm very gyno sensitive and estrogen from dbol aromatization will give me DD titties if I'm not careful, lol. No strength gains to note of yet, obviously because it doesn't really get noticed until the second week. The fullness and hardness is definitely noticeable to me. Doing 60mg ED (3 tabs spread throughout the day.) I'm probably gonna do the dbol for a short 2 or 3 weeks, as I want to see how strong 1g of test is early on in the cycle. I ran 500mg test, 600EQ about 5 years ago, but I wasn't a big fan of the EQ so I'm just doing more test.

Later on, Ill transition into the prop, tren ace and get some anadrol to push for a second strength-focused lifting phase. I'm at near my all time strongest, so after this run, I'm going to be crazy strong and huge. Hoping to get to 265/270lbs in the next 4 months then I'll cut and see where I'm really at. It's a long process, but 7 months from now I'm going to be jacked and shredded. Maybe I'll compete in the new classic physique category. A dry and peeled stage ready 225lbs on my frame would look pretty damn good.

Weight right now is 248lbs after the bathroom in the AM. Evening body weight last night was 252.

Ive been wanting to try robo for awhile now, all the way back on evo. Cant wait to order. I'll also be ordering his dbol, how did it go with your cycle? Results?

Got my 2nd 2cc injection of Cyp this morning. Easy and smooth. Any slight injection soreness from my first shot is gone. It will get easier too as the muscles get used to the injections again.

Running 1g weekly.

Been using dbol the last few days too. I have never used dbol before, because I'm an anadrol kinda guy, but I must say that in these last 3 days, muscles have gotten full and body weight is up 3 pounds. If all goes well, I may have a new 2nd favorite oral. No bloat/water yet, but I'm using adex and nolva. I'm very gyno sensitive and estrogen from dbol aromatization will give me DD titties if I'm not careful, lol. No strength gains to note of yet, obviously because it doesn't really get noticed until the second week. The fullness and hardness is definitely noticeable to me. Doing 60mg ED (3 tabs spread throughout the day.) I'm probably gonna do the dbol for a short 2 or 3 weeks, as I want to see how strong 1g of test is early on in the cycle. I ran 500mg test, 600EQ about 5 years ago, but I wasn't a big fan of the EQ so I'm just doing more test.

Later on, Ill transition into the prop, tren ace and get some anadrol to push for a second strength-focused lifting phase. I'm at near my all time strongest, so after this run, I'm going to be crazy strong and huge. Hoping to get to 265/270lbs in the next 4 months then I'll cut and see where I'm really at. It's a long process, but 7 months from now I'm going to be jacked and shredded. Maybe I'll compete in the new classic physique category. A dry and peeled stage ready 225lbs on my frame would look pretty damn good.

Weight right now is 248lbs after the bathroom in the AM. Evening body weight last night was 252.

Running 1g weekly.

Quick update:

Body weight is 252 AM, 256 PM, I'm always full, looking thick and steadily gaining lean mass.

The dbol is great, my strength just keeps going up and with an AI my water retention is basically zero. Even with anadrol I don't carry much water weight, a bonus for me genetically.

I could have gained a couple more lbs but I took a 5 day hunting trip and literally hiked 30 miles in steep terrain with 50lbs on my back, I burned quite a bit of fat and went flat though. Glycogen depleted pretty bad. I kept to my injection schedule though and took a loaded syringe with me. My legs got quite the workouts.

The craziest thing I am noticing is the recovery time from workouts is insanely fast at 1g test. The full recovery from lifting happens quick, so I have moved all my workout days 1 day closer to each other to take advantage of that. Overall progress will speed up more too, I'll just have to watch my shoulder joints. They get achey if I push them too hard.

I haven't made any limb measurements yet, but I look noticeably thicker and fuller everywhere. By the time I'm done on this course, I'll be looking pretty huge.

I just can't wait to hit the tren after having surpassed all PR's in lifts and muscle mass. Gonna be sick!

Ok, it's been a few weeks since my last update.

Been running only the test at 1G.

Body weight is 254 AM, 258 PM, only 2 lbs up in the last 4 weeks, BUT my body composition has definitely shifted. I have dropped a couple lbs of fat as well. Arm measurements are up about 1/4", and I have finally been getting good results on my calves, hitting them hard and more frequently. I also have increased protein intake by 50g daily starting this week, so this is going to make a difference as well. I've been having issues with diarrhea the last two weeks, mostly related to my sleep disorder. It really takes a toll on me some days.

But, in the gym the recovery of course has been excellent. I have been able to push myself harder and harder, getting PR's.

The results I am actually very happy with considering everything. If I could more or less gain 1lb of muscle per week while slowly leaning out week after week, a massive change would take place over time. Given my size, 1lb per week is kick ass gains IMO for only using testosterone, even at 1G.

I respond insanely to anadrol and tren, I make huge leaps in mass and strength on the powerful anabolics at 1/2 the dose vs test. The dbol I used from Robo got me fuller and stronger than test alone for sure, no question there. Had I stayed on it, I could have probably made another 2 lbs in gains the last 5 weeks, but I keep my orals to 3 or 4 weeks and let the injectables do their thing.

Luckily, I am only two weeks away from starting the tren ace and I am confident it is going to make gains double to triple what the test is doing. Big things are coming.

I need to be a little more disciplined on the diet, though. More whole grains, more greens. Caloric intake has been fine, but the quality needs to improve for sure.

Ok, I caved and started tren ace today. Couldn't wait any longer, haha.

Now the insanity begins.

Within 24 hours, I feel tren ace starting to work. Usually the morning after that first workout while on. The fullness, the hardness starts showing up almost immediately, and just escalates from there. I'm getting butterflies just thinking about it.

I'm also very mellow on tren. I sweat a little at night, and by day 3 I start getting a really acidic stomach.

Never have used robotren, but the reviews have been unanimously favorable since robo came around.

I'll be running 100mg eod, with 500mg test weekly. I'll switch to prop and add in anadrol halfway through. 60 day total run. I may run Abombs after the first two weeks.

Body weight this morning was 253. Leanness has improved slightly over the last week. Had a killer back workout last night. Hitting arms today.

Whew..drol and tren..one my favorite..but it can kick you're ass haha

sent from the GAINZZ HOUSE OF PAINZZ

I do well on either, let's see what the combo does for me. Hopefully I can be fortunate enough to not have bad sides. Will be keeping a close eye on bp.

As far as synergy goes, test, tren and drol is considered the craziest for gains. Since I'm not in a cutting phase, I'm hoping to really bring the strength up too, as well as quality mass. Strength is a goal here because it does effect your ability to thoroughly stimulate muscle growth the bigger you get.

Been on tren and test e for a month now. Strength is up HUGE. I'm the strongest I've ever been.

Body weight is up to 260 PM, and AM is about 252. I sweat out a ton and dry up over night on this stuff. It's kind of a bitch, but I actually feel great overall. I have also leaned out a couple pounds on top of the dryness. The midsection is tighter and more defined.

Even though I'm not that lean right now, my body just looks different. My delts for the first time actually have some pop to them. The arms are just shy of 19" in the am, no pump and dry. Triceps are filling out well, and the bi's are harder and a little bigger.

Back and traps are thicker and more defined.

All my gains have lean hard muscle. Tren is amazing stuff.

All around great progress. I have 11ml left on tren, and my anadrol comes in this week so I will add Drol to the stack. I'm excited to finally see what this stack can do. Drol fills me out big time and makes me other-worldly strong, even more drastic than tren for me, and tren has made me really strong this far.

I have never lifted heavier than 315 on bench before. I'm a 6'2" naturally ectomorph. I was 175lbs when I started lifting, and couldn't bench 150 to save my life. Last week I hit 315 for 12 reps and was like, holy shit did I really just rep 315 12 times? I know some of you guys can easily blow that away, but a tall lanky armed guy doing that is pretty damn good. My end goal is to one day rep 405 for 5 reps, so I have a long way to go but I'm getting there week by week.

Top Bottom