sarms.forsale
bannednutrition

napsgear
samson
steroidify
roidvisor
ultimapharmaceuticals        pharmalady        osgear
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RickRock - Domestic gear REVIEWS!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

RickRock - Domestic gear REVIEWS!

Feel free to leave experiences and feedback in this thread.

I can be reached anytime by PM on this forum or on wickr - RickRock13 for even faster communication for a price list and one on one help

There are some great deals right now. Hit me up for a list

For a list of the highest quality domestic gear around, hit me up on here or on wickr as RickRock13 for a price list

There are some great offers going right now ahead of Valentines day. Hit me up here or on Wickr - RickRock13

RickRock is as solid as they come. He's been here on the forum even since before I was here and he gave me advice for my first cycle. He's knowledgeable and trustworthy. Don't hesitate to contact him.

Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    RickRock is as solid as they come. He's been here on the forum even since before I was here and he gave me advice for my first cycle. He's knowledgeable and trustworthy. Don't hesitate to contact him.
    Appreciate the kind words brother. That means a lot coming from you!

Great deals going right now for Valentines Day. Message me here or on wickr for a price list

Wickr - RickRock13

Some nice promotions still going on now, but not for much longer.

Message me for a price list

Wickr - RickRock13

20210305_141453.jpg
    Touch down i just got my supplies from domestic ! Thanks to all the help from Rick all went smoothly and quickly. I couldn't seriously ask for more better help than what I got from Rick. Any email I sent him he promptly answered and greatly helped me along. Thanks Rick your a real asset.

Quote Originally Posted by mantis View Post
    20210305_141453.jpg
    Touch down i just got my supplies from domestic ! Thanks to all the help from Rick all went smoothly and quickly. I couldn't seriously ask for more better help than what I got from Rick. Any email I sent him he promptly answered and greatly helped me along. Thanks Rick your a real asset.
    Much appreciated feedback bro! I'm glad to help! I'm happy to make sure you have everything you need and the best communication and service possible. Reach out to me anytime you need help in the future

Wickr - RickRock13