PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
samson
Steroidify.com
PSL        pharmalady
roidvisorrobolics

Thread: Rickrock Biotech Order...

Rickrock Biotech Order...

I’ve been ordering exclusively from Rickrock for over a year with zero trouble and fast shipping. I recently had an order not come in. After 1 1/2 weeks past when i usually got it I emailed him to check. He said he remembered shipping that order and would track it to be sure. After tracking my order to confirm what had happened, the man not only immediately sent out another order to remedy the problem, but he DOUBLED all the quantities! If that’s not a good supplier then idk what is. If you want an honest supplier who ships promptly and cares about his customers then go with rickrock! OR just roll the dice until you get burned...

Does he have sarms?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

List please

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KF211 View Post
    I’ve been ordering exclusively from Rickrock for over a year with zero trouble and fast shipping. I recently had an order not come in. After 1 1/2 weeks past when i usually got it I emailed him to check. He said he remembered shipping that order and would track it to be sure. After tracking my order to confirm what had happened, the man not only immediately sent out another order to remedy the problem, but he DOUBLED all the quantities! If that’s not a good supplier then idk what is. If you want an honest supplier who ships promptly and cares about his customers then go with rickrock! OR just roll the dice until you get burned...
    That's what Biotech does bro. He takes of his guys. Especially when there are delays to ship because of a problem getting raws or whatever. Hes a very busy guy, and I know sometimes it may take him a bit to get back to you with orders, but he most definitely will and it's the best domestic source I've used. You wont find bad reviews on biotech. Not anywhere. I've represented him last several years for a reason.

Thanks for the post bro. It's much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Junior P View Post
    List please

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
    Anyone looking for a price list please PM me directly. I don't always see these threads

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    Anyone looking for a price list please PM me directly. I don't always see these threads
    Just bumping this so everybody knows and sees this

Just bumping this so everybody knows and sees this
    What up RickRock? Iím not tryna be impatient just thought Iíd try here as well. Iíve sent you like 3 PMís in the last week regarding a product and price list but no response. Hopefully you see this message and Iíll try another PM. Thanks

Pm through taptalk or forum ? I sent pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk